- The Chicago Bears officially list TE Dion Sims (illness), LB Danny Trevathan (calf), OL Tom Compton (ankle) and CB DeAndre Houston-Carson (illness) all as questionable for Week 11.
- The Eagles officially list WR Alshon Jeffery as questionable for Week 11 with an ankle injury.
- The New York Giants officially ruled out LB B.J. Goodson (ankle) and OL Justin Pugh (back) for Week 11.
- The Giants also list LB Kelvin Sheppard (groin) as doubtful and DT Damon Harrison (ankle) and LB Devon Kennard (quad) both as questionable.
Redskins TE Jordan Reed admitted that his lingering hamstring issues have been “frustrating.”
“It’s frustrating, man,” Reed said Thursday, via Liz Clarke of the Washington Post. “It’s right up there with all the other [injury-shortened] seasons. All I can focus on now is today and doing what I got to do, so when I come back, I can try to finish strong.”
Jay Gruden admitted that Reed not being in the lineup has forced them to change their offensive gameplan.
“When he’s not in, you kind of have to adjust your game plan again, so that’s the most difficult challenge,” Gruden said. “The big thing is getting him healthy; that’s all we care about. But it’d be nice to know on Monday if he’s going to play on Sunday because it factors into everything — red zone, short yardage, all your play-action passes. Your personnel groups are affected — how many plays you carry in each personnel groups have a major impact, so that’s the most difficult thing.”
- The Redskins officially ruled out Reed, C Spencer Long and WR Terrelle Pryor for Sunday’s game against the Saints.
- Redskins HC Jay Gruden announced that Pryor will see a specialist Monday for an ankle injury. Pryor told reporters that he first hurt his ankle during the Rams game and he has tried to play through it but it’s gotten to the point where he’s having a hard time cutting and being explosive. (John Keim)
- Washington also lists WR Ryan Grant (concussion) and WR Brian Quick (concussion) as questionable for Week 11.