Home / Cowboys / NFC East Notes: Cowboys, Eagles, Redskins
NFC East Notes: Cowboys, Eagles, Redskins
- Brandon George of the Dallas Morning News takes a look at five free agent linebackers the Cowboys could target this offseason.
- George’s list includes: Anthony Hitchens, NaVorro Bowman (Raiders), Preston Brown (Bills), Michael Wilhoite (Seahawks) and Keenan Robinson (Giants).
- Zach Berman of Philly.com writes that re-signing LB Nigel Bradham will likely be the Eagles’ top priority this offseason.
- With Darren Sproles possibly returning to the 2018 season, Berman says the Eagles could move on from LeGarrette Blount unless there’s another team-friendly deal.
- Eagles CB Patrick Robinson is coming off of a very impressive 2017 season. Although, Berman says Philadelphia may look for a younger option this offseason.
- Berman believes the Eagles would have to at least consider offers for QB Nick Foles if they included a high draft pick.
- As for LT Jason Peters, who has said he plans to return, Berman suggests possibly reworking his contract to reduce his $10.667 million cap figure.
- According to Berman, there’s been speculation that veteran TE Brent Celek may retire.
- Retaining LB Mychal Kendricks at $7.6 million could prove to be too much for the Eagles this time around, given that Jordan Hicks will be back and they could end up re-signing Bradham to a long-term deal.
Tags Anthony Hitchens Brent Celek Byron Marshall Chris Thompson Darren Sproles Dion Lewis Isaiah Crowell jason peters Kapri Bibbs Keenan Robinson LeGarrette Blount Michael Wilhoite Mychal Kendricks NaVorro Bowman Nick Foles Nigel Bradham patrick robinson Preston Brown Rob Kelley Samaje Perine