- Jordan Schultz of Yahoo Sports reports that Notre Dame OT Mike McGlinchey is scheduled to visit with the Buccaneers.
- Jordan Raanan of ESPN runs through the most likely scenarios for the Giants and WR Odell Beckham Jr.
- Raanan believes signing Beckham Jr to an extension is the likeliest scenario for the two parties and expects him to surpass Antonio Brown‘s $17 million per year and Mike Evans‘ $55 million guaranteed figures in his next contract.
- According to Raanan, the Giants don’t want to trade Beckham, but if they get blown away by an offer, they’ll at least consider moving him.
- Raanan believes there’s an 80 percent chance of Beckham remaining with the Giants and a 20 percent chance of him getting traded at his point in time.
- Maryland WR D.J. Moore is taking a pre-draft visit to Carolina to meet with the Panthers on Tuesday. (Josh Norris)
- The Panthers are hosting Alabama WR Calvin Ridley for a visit on Wednesday. (Ian Rapoport)
- Carolina WR coach Lance Taylor was reportedly at to Penn State’s Pro day a day early to meet with WR Daesean Hamilton and worked him out. (Jourdan Rodrigue)
- Texas A&M WR Christian Kirk also has a visit scheduled with the Panthers. (Joe Person)
- The Panthers will reportedly meet with South Carolina TE Hayden Hurst, Georgia RB Nick Chubb, and Stanford S Justin Reid.