- Rick Stroud of the Tampa Bay Times takes a look at two players the Buccaneers could re-sign in the near future, including LT Donovan Smith and MLB Kwon Alexander.
- Regarding Smith, Buccaneers OL coach George Warhop believes Smith has the potential to be a “top five left tackle” in the NFL.
- As for Alexander, Stroud mentions that the Buccaneers are “in talks” with the linebacker’s agent, Drew Rosenhaus, but it is “unclear” whether Tampa Bay wants to pay him like a “top-flight linebacker.“
- Packers HC Mike McCarthy said Packers WRs Randall Cobb and Geronimo Allison could play in Monday night’s game against the 49ers but they will be game-time decisions. (Rob Demovsky)
- The Green Bay Packers officially list CB Jaire Alexander (groin), WR Geronimo Allison (hamstring), CB Bashaud Breeland (hamstring), T Bryan Bulaga (knee), WR Randall Cobb (hamstring), G Justin McCray (shoulder), T Jason Spriggs (ankle), and S Jermaine Whitehead (back) as questionable for Week 6.
Packers OT Bryan Bulaga said he is not concerned about his right-knee injury and added that he has not had any setbacks with his back injury from Week 3.
“Just went out to practice and it got a little achy and just needed a little extra time to get it stretched out and warmed up … I got in for the last five or six periods of practice,” said Bulaga, via Demovsky. “I feel good. The back thing was just kind of an odd deal that happened in that first quarter of the game in Washington and once we got that to settle down, everything’s been good since then.”