- Alex Marvez of the Sporting News reports that the Cardinals are hiring Charlie Harbison of Louisiana-Lafayette as their cornerbacks coach.
- According to Marvez, the Cardinals have officially hired Kirby Wilson as their new running backs coach.
- FootballScoop.com is reporting that Panthers assistant QBs coach Cam Turner is leaving for a position on the Cardinals’ staff.
Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk writes that the Eagles will have plenty of options to consider with Super Bowl MVP Nick Foles this offseason.
- The first of which would be to keep him around at $7 million in total compensation for the 2018 season.
- Beyond that, they could make him available for trade and look to capitalize on his impressive postseason run.
- Other options, according to Florio, include waiting until the sweet spot of free agency and the draft to find a team who missed on their preferred target, holding him until after the draft and keeping him through the summer in case a team suffers an injury an quarterback and is in need of quarterback help.
- Bill Voth reports that Panthers offensive consultant Ron Turner will not be back in Carolina as a member of the team’s coaching staff.