- Mike Jurecki mentions that the Cardinals will add “at least” four quarterbacks to their roster this offseason.
- Jurecki sees Arizona targeting a day-one starter, drafting a prospect and adding a veteran for depth.
- Joe Person of the Charlotte Observer doesn’t expect the Panthers to use their franchise tag on free agent G Andrew Norwell in the coming weeks.
- Person mentions that Carolina is already heavily invested at guard after they signed Trai Turner to a four-year, $45 million extension last year.
- Beyond that, tagging guards is always tough because the figure accounts for all offensive linemen and is more in line with what left tackles are paid. The 2018 tag for offensive linemen is expected to cost around $14.3 million.
- We have Norwell featured in our Top 100 – 2018 NFL Free Agents list.