- A report surfaced Monday that Cardinals second-round WR Christian Kirk was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct back in February. (NFLTR)
- According to Ian Rapoport, the incident report says that the person police cited as their source was lying on a bench and not watching while the van window was broken.
- This person said he saw Kirk and a friend throwing rocks at other cars and saw them walk away. However, no damage was reported on other cars.
- According to John Keim, the Rams spoke to free agent S DeAngelo Hall this offseason. Hall said Monday that he plans to retire from the NFL, but the Redskins later mentioned that nothing is official as of now.
- Chris Mortensen reports that the Rams are signing undrafted rookie QB Luis Perez (Texas A&M Commerce) to a contract.
“Of course I would,” Peterson said. “I’m not tripping over the past, plus it would be a different look.”
- While the Saints do not plan to sign anyone to replace Mark Ingram for the first four games of the seasons while he serves his suspension, HC Sean Payton didn’t rule out the possibility that they could consider bringing Peterson back at some point. (NFLTR)
- Saints signed DT Jay Bromley. (NFLTR)
- Saints signed OT Michael Ola. (NFLTR)
- Saints signed FB/TE Ryan Yurachek. (NFLTR)
- Saints signed LB KeShun Freeman.
- Saints waived OL Daronte Bouldin, DB Rickey Jefferson, DB Bradley Sylve and LB Adam Bighill. (NFLTR)