- Cowboys CB Orlando Scandrick said he has recovered from his fractured hand and will resume practice on Thursday: “My hand feels great.” (Brandon George)
- Tim McManus of ESPN writes that “signs are pointing to” veteran G Chance Warmack starting at left guard for Week 3 since he took first-team reps at the position in Wednesday’s practice.
- Giants LB B.J. Goodson mentioned he is “day to day” with his injury but he would not go into details on his lower-leg injury. (Ralph Vacchiano)
- Giants HC Ben McAdoo said the team is still considering who will make offensive play calls but that it is his decision in the end. (Dan Duggan)
Regarding being a healthy scratch for Week 2, Seahawks RB Eddie Lacy said he will continue to practice and “see how it goes.”
“You don’t like what happened or whatever, but at the end of the day, you can just control what you can control, continue to go out and practice and see how it goes,” said Lacy, via Brady Henderson of ESPN.
- Seahawks OL coach Tom Cable hinted “strongly” that OL Oday Aboushi could start at right guard for Week 3 against the Titans and mentioned that Aboushi has previously played against Tennesee. (Bob Condotta)