- Cowboys HC Jason Garrett said Monday that he has no knowledge of any suspension potentially looming over DE Randy Gregory: “I don’t know where those reports come from.” (Jon Machota)
- Garrett mentioned that Gregory not only has a concussion but he also suffered a knee injury. (Calvin Watkins)
- Gregory tweets: “I’ll be alright.“
- Cowboys signed OL Xavier Su’a-Filo. (NFLTR)
Eagles HC Doug Pederson mentioned that RB Jay Ajayi is going to be a “workhorse” for them this season.
Ajayi has been dealing with a foot injury, which led to his workload being limited in the first of Week 1’s game.
“I wanted to make sure because Jay was nursing a little bit of a lower body injury for a couple weeks, and just wanted to make sure he was good and get him into the flow of the game,” Pederson said, via ESPN.com. “I think not only going forward, but him, health-wise, coming out of the game was really good. Moving forward, we’ll see him more.”
- Eagles signed WR Reggie Davis, WR Braxton Miller and WR Dorren Miller to their practice squad. (NFLTR)
- Eagles released TE Billy Brown from their practice squad.
- Jourdan Rodrigue reports that RT Daryl Williams’ knee injury is different than the MCL tear and patella dislocation he suffered during training camp and the plan is for him to undergo an MRI Monday to determine the severity of the injury.
- Panthers released QB Kyle Allen from their practice squad. (NFLTR)
- Panthers signed DT Kendrick Norton to their practice squad.