- Tim Twentyman mentions that Lions first-round pick Jarrad Davis has been working as the team’s middle linebacker and calling the defense. Twentyman adds that Davis’ speed and coverage ability look to be an early upgrade at the position.
- According to Twentyman, the first thing that stands out about second-round CB Teez Tabor is his size.
- While he is working his way back from a hamstring injury, Twentyman says that his speed hasn’t appeared to be an issue up to this point.
- Twentyman notes that rookie WR Kenny Golladay has been one of the young players to stand out in offseason workouts up to this point and has shown a knack for getting open.
- The Lions had Joe Dahl taking most of the first-team reps at left tackle last week following the injury to Taylor Decker.
- Twentyman expects there to be a lot of competition at cornerback, receiver, and linebacker this summer.
- Sheil Kapadia reports that Seahawks RB Eddie Lacy‘s next weigh-in is scheduled for Monday.
- According to Kapadia, Lacy needs to be down to 250 pounds tomorrow in order to earn a $55,000 bonus in his contract.
- Lacy made the first of seven weigh-ins a month ago when he came in at 253 pounds.