Home / Buccaneers / NFC Notes: Draft, Buccaneers, Giants, Rams, & Redskins
NFC Notes: Draft, Buccaneers, Giants, Rams, & Redskins
- Tony Pauline reports that the Cowboys and Eagles put Utah OL Visesio Salt and OL Jeremiah Poutasi through private workouts.
- Pat Yasinskas of ESPN can see the Buccaneers targeting an offensive lineman or a defensive end in the second round.
- Yasinskas can also see them adding an offensive lineman in free agency.
- Dan Graziano writes that the Giants could convert a cornerback such as Bennett Jackson or Chykie Brown to a safety.
- Graziano guarantees that the Giants will target a running back in the middle to late rounds of the draft.
- Nick Wagoner mentions that Rams HC Jeff Fisher appears to be content with the team’s receiver position right now, but that doesn’t mean they would pass on either Kevin White or Amari Cooper should they still be on the broad.
- Wagoner also doesn’t rule out the possibility of the Rams grabbing an edge rusher in round one.
- Wagoner writes that the Rams opportunity to sign a Joe Barksdale, Stefan Wisniewski and Justin Blalock has only increased in recent days, as their asking prices are likely to decrease.
- ESPN’s John Keim views free safety and right tackle as the Redskins’ top-two needs right now.
- A scout told Keim that Nebraska DE/OLB Randy Gregory would likely drop eight to 10 spots because of his failed drug test at the combine.
Tags Amari Cooper Bennett Jackson Chykie Brown Jeremiah Poutasi Justin Blalock Kevin White Randy Gregory Visesio Salt