“I’m absolutely ready. That’s why I’m here,” Foles said, via PhiladephiaEagles.com. “So I’m ready to go I prepare every day, work every day — if need be.
“Coach [Doug] Pederson showed a lot of confidence with me and I have a long history with him. He knows I can go out and play so we’ll see what happens.”
- Giants interim HC Steve Spagnuolo said that he expects CB Eli Apple (personal, hip) to return for Week 15’s game against the Eagles. (Jordan Raanan)
- Giants WR Darius Powe told reporters that he fractured his fifth metatarsal during Sunday’s game against the Cowboys. (Kimberly Jones)
Redskins CB Josh Norman indicated that he wants to move on if Washington isn’t going to be in a position compete for championships in the coming years.
“I came here to win a championship,” Norman said after Sunday’s game, via Kimberly A. Martin of the Washington Post. “If we’re not doing that, what are we doing? Why are we here?
“Because I’m not going to be a part of something that’s not going to go forward and win a championship. That’s serious. I don’t care about the money, I don’t care about the fame, I don’t care about anything. The only thing I care about is that ring. You can strip me however you want to; strip all the titles I have to my name. If I don’t win a championship, that means it’s all for nothing.”
- Vikings LT Riley Reiff (ankle) was spotted in a walking boot following the Week 14 loss to the Panthers, according to Ben Goessling of the Star-Tribune.
- Reiff limped off of the field during the third quarter with an ankle injury and was carted off to the locker room.
- Minnesota had Rashod Hill filling for Reiff at left tackle on Sunday.