Home Eagles NFC Notes: Eagles, Lions, Packers, Vikings
- Zack Rosenblatt of NJ.com list the 49ers, Falcons, Chiefs, Rams, Patriots, Saints, Chargers and Bills as potential trade partners for Eagles LB Mychal Kendricks.
- Eliot Shorr-Parks mentions that the 49ers are team to watch for Kendricks.
- Earlier in the day, Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that the Eagles are expected to shop Kendricks around for trade offers after they re-signed LB Nigel Bradham agreed to terms on a five-year deal worth $40 million on Wednesday. (NFLTR)
- Jenna Laine reports that the Eagles offered a higher salary to CB Patrick Robinson than what he got from the Saint, but New Orleans was willing to guarantee more money.
- Tom Silverstein reports that the Packers’ decision to sign TE Jimmy Graham to a three-year contract means Green Bay is no longer interested in Panthers free agent TE Ed Dickson.
- Silverstein says that Dickerson was a fallback option for the Packers if Graham didn’t sign with them.
- As for Packers free agent TE Richard Rodgers, Green Bay “has done nothing” with him so far.
- Field Yates reports that Drew Brees‘ new contract with the Saints includes a $10.5M signing bonus, $10.2M base salary and $3.3M in incentives for the 2018 season. Brees will carry a cap figure of $24M in 2018.
- According to Yates, Brees’ 2019 cap figure will be a staggering $33.5M.
- Brees said Wednesday that he doesn’t want to share his plans for how long he wants to play: “Just take it one year at a time. I do have a goal. I do have a vision.” (Josh Katzenstein)
- Darren Wolfson reports that the Vikings wanted to re-sign RB Jerrick McKinnon but they couldn’t come close to the kind of money he got from the 49ers.