- The Detroit Lions have officially ruled out DE Ezekiel Ansah (back) and RB Dwayne Washington (hip) for Week 11’s game against the Bears.
- Detroit also lists S Don Carey (knee) and LB Jalen Reeves (ankle) as questionable.
“At the end of the day you have to think of it as a business. Me, personally? I thought he quit on us,” Clinton-Dix said. “I don’t fault him, but I did think he quit on us. He let us down — as a teammate. For a guy that came in, of his caliber, his leadership quote-unquote, I expected more from him. I held him to a higher standard, me personally. But he handled it the way he wanted to handle it.
“I honestly think winning on Sunday gave us a motivation to go out every week [going forward] and compete. That was the hump we needed to get over — winning a game, first and foremost. That Marty stuff, I’m glad we got it out of the way. It’s time to move on.”
- Packers HC Mike McCarthy announced Friday that RB Ty Montgomery (ribs) is likely going to miss Week 11’s game against the Ravens, but he doesn’t think this is a long-term issue.
- The Packers officially ruled out Montgomery, S Morgan Burnett (groin), RB Aaron Jones (knee) and RT Bryan Bulaga (knee) for Week 11.
- Green Bay also has CB Kevin King (shoulder), DL Quinton Dial (chest), OLB Ahmad Brooks (back) and OL Lucas Patrick (back) all as questionable.
- Alden Gonzalez reports that Rams DL Ethan Westbrooks, who was previously arrested for allegedly carrying a loaded and stolen handgun in late September, had an arraignment on Friday.
- Westbrooks’ attorney entered a not-guilty plea on his behalf and a pre-trial conference is now scheduled for Jan. 19.
- Rams HC Sean McVay told reporters that they’ve handled discipline for Westbrooks “in house.”
- The Rams officially ruled out RB Malcolm Brown (knee) and have TE Derek Carrier (hamstring) and CB Troy Hill (hamstring) listed as questionable for Week 11.
- Vikings HC Mike Zimmer announced that RT Mike Remmers suffered a setback while in the concussion protocol and is out for Sunday’s game against the Rams along with S Andrew Sendejo. (Tom Pelissero)
- Vikings DE Everson Griffen (foot, questionable) should be ready to go for Sunday’s game. (Tom Pelissero)