- Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press offers predictions for each of the Lions’ 16 unrestricted free agents and the odds of them being back in Detroit next year.
- Birkett has the odds for some of the Lions’ notable free agents as DT Haloti Ngata (50%), DE Dwight Freeney (5%), LB Tahir Whitehead (15%), S Tavon Wilson (40%), and C Travis Swanson (5%).
“What better place to do it than L.A., man,” Talib said. “With that market. With (defensive coordinator) Wade Phillips. With a young energetic corner on the other side, man, to bring back that youth to me. A great quarterback and Todd Gurley, it’s just a great situation in my opinion.”
- Larry Holder of Nola.com suggests some defensive free agents the Saints should consider signing in the coming weeks.
- Holder’s list includes CB Trumaine Johnson, CB Malcolm Butler, CB Aaron Colvin, LB Nigel Bradham, DT Kyle Williams, and DE/OLB Jeremiah Attaochu.
- Seahawks free agent WR Paul Richardson indicated on his Twitter account Saturday that he plans to move on this offseason.
- Tom Pelissero has heard that Richardson could end up being paid more money than people think in free agency.
- We have him featured in our Top 100 – 2018 NFL Free Agents list.