- According to Peter Schrager, former Cardinals HC Bruce Arians has voiced his opinion in favor of the team hiring DC James Bettcher as the team’s next head coach. Schrager adds that Bettcher could look to hire veteran offensive and defensive coordinators to join his staff much like Sean McVay did with the Rams last year.
- Mike Jurecki reports that Cardinals assistant HC Tom Moore, pass-rushing specialist Tom Pratt, and assistant OL coach Larry Zierlein are all likely to retire this offseason.
- Tom Pelissero reports that the Packers will interview Giants DL coach Patrick Graham this week to join Mike Pettine’s staff in Green Bay.
- According to Tom Silverstein, Graham could be considered for the team’s LBs coach position.
- As for internal candidates for the Packers assistant GM and director of player personnel, Silverstein mentions that college scouting director Jon-Eric Sullivan and pro personnel director John Wojciechowski should get consideration for the positions.
- Ian Rapoport reports that the Packers are interviewing former 49ers DC Jim O’Neil for their LBs coach job.
- The Los Angeles Rams announced that they have promoted Zac Taylor to be their next quarterbacks’ coach after performing as an assistant WRs coach.
- Rams LT Andrew Whitworth will replace Redskins LT Trent Williams on the Pro Bowl roster. (NFLTR)
- Bob Condotta is hearing that there are likely to be several changes made to the Seahawks’ offensive coaching staff, depending on who they hire as their new offensive coordinator.
- According to Condotta, OL coach Tom Cable is “far from assured of coming back.”
- The Seahawks fired OC Darrell Bevell. (NFLTR)
- Kris Richard is also expected to be out as Seahawks’ defensive coordinator. (NFLTR)
Update: Seattle fired OL coach Tom Cable. (NFLTR)