Home 49ers NFC West Notes: 49ers, Cardinals, Rams
- According to Ian Rapoport, Cardinals RB David Johnson has completely recovered from the wrist injury that cost him nearly the entire 2017 season.
- Rapoport says that Johnson has trained “harder than usual” and his goal for next season is to record 1,000 rushing and receiving yards.
- Regarding Johnson, Cardinals HC Steve Wilks said: “He looked outstanding today. It’s good to have him back out there. Just flying around and the things that he’s doing right now is pretty exciting.”
- Daniel Kaplan of SportsBusiness Journal reports that the cost of the Los Angeles stadium is now over $4 billion.
- Rams owner Stan Kroenke and his wife, Ann Walton Kroenke, will contribute $1.6 billion of their own money to the project.
- In total, the L.A. Stadium and the surrounding business and residential area was expected to exceed $5 billion.
- The initial estimate for the stadium came in at $2.3 billion and has been slowly increasing ever since.