– Mary Kay Cabot of the Plain Dealer reports that the Browns signed LB D’Qwell Jackson to a one-year that’s close to $4.5 million in incentives are reached.
– ESPN’s Adam Schefter also reports that the Browns have re-signed QB Seneca Wallace to a three-year deal.
– The Broncos have announced that they have released DT Jamal Williams as well as DT Justin Bannan today.
– ESPN Chicago’s Michael C. Wright reports that the Chicago Bears restructured Julius Peppers contract last month which will give them an extra $8 million in salary cap space for the 2011 season.
– Tania Ganguli tweets that the Jacksonville Jaguars have re-signed WR Jason Hill to a two-year contract.
– ESPN Adam Schefter reports that the Lions have finally released LB Julian Peterson after plenty of speculation that occurred towards the end of the 2010 season.
– Adam Caplan of FoxSports.com is reporting that the Vikings have re-signed DE Brian Robison three-year contract worth $14 million.
– ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports that the Dolphins have re-signed G Richie Incognito to a three-year deal.