Home / Bills / NFL News & Notes: Bills, Jaguars, Cowboys, Rams, Ravens
NFL News & Notes: Bills, Jaguars, Cowboys, Rams, Ravens
- According to ESPN’s Adam Schefter, the Jacksonville Jaguars are flying in former Rams quarterback Keith Null with the intension of signing him.
- Adam Schefter has also tweeted that the Bills could bring back QB Levi Brown after cutting him during the summer to fill the vacant roster spot left by the teams release of Trent Edwards.
- The Dallas Cowboys got some bad news after a big win against the Houston Texans. Jan Hubbard of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that the Cowboys will be without LG Kyle Kosier for the next four weeks due a knee sprain. Kosier had been sidelined for the first two games of the season because of knee so losing him to the same injury could be a large setback for him and the team.
- The NFL Network’s Jason La Canfora tweets that Detroit Lions RB Jahvid Best’s toe injury isn’t as severe as originally believed. He also mentions that Best plans on playing this weekend against Green Bay.
- Good news for the Baltimore Ravens and Ray Rice. Mike Preston of the Baltimore Sun writes that Rice was forced to use crutches by the teams medical staff despite not needing them. Raven head coach John Harbaugh said that the initial tests showed that Rice’s knee had no ligament damage.
- While the St Louis Rams are awaiting the results of Steven Jacksons MRI today, there have been plenty of suggestions regarding who the team could bring in if the injury is worse than it was initially believed to be. Jim Thomas of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported that Jackson mostly likely has a groin strain rather than a tear. So far Larry Johnson, Willie Parker and Jamal Lewis have all been named as possible fits for the Rams if Jackson’s injury causes him to miss any significant amount of time.
Tags Jahvid Best Jamal Lewis John Harbaugh Keith Null Kyle Kosier Larry Johnson Levi Brown Ray Rice Steven Jackson Trent Edwards Willie Parker