Notice: Undefined index: tie_hide_share in /var/www/vhosts/nfltraderumors.co/httpdocs/wp-content/themes/sahifa/single.php on line 69
- The 49ers have re-signed restricted free agent ILB Larry Grant to a one-year, $1.26 million contract. (Matt Barrows)
- Bears FS Chris Conte is expected to be a full participant in the Bears’ offseason program. (Vaughn McClure)
- Bears reinstated RB Harvey Unga from the reserve/left squad list. (Aaron Wilson)
- The Cardinals re-signed restricted free agent RB La’Rod Stephens-Howling to a one-year, $1.927 million contract.
- Cardinals re-signed restricted free agent S Rashad Johnson to a one-year, $1.26 million contract.
- Raiders re-sign S Matt Giordano
- The Steelers re-signed QB Charlie Batch to a one-year contract. (Ed Bouchette)
- Steelers re-signed RFA CB Keenan Lewis to a one-year, $1.26 million contract.
- Steelers re-signed RFA S Ryan Mundy to a one-year, $1.26 million contract.
- Steelers re-signed EFA RB Isaac Redman, P Jeremy Kapinos, and NT Steve McLendon.