- Vikings WR Percy Harvin tweets that his arthroscopic shoulder surgery has been postponed. ESPN 1500 Twin Cities reports that Harvin’s operation is still “expected to happen soon.”
- Alex Marvez reports that free agent WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh has no plans to retire.
- The Boston Globe reports that the Patriots are “very pleased” with QB Brian Hoyer‘s development and believe that can be a starting QB.
- The Boston Herald writes that the Patriots have no interest in retaining DE Shaun Ellis.
- The Boston Herald writes that DT Gerard Warren has an “outside chance” of re-signing with the Patriots at a later time.
- ESPN.com’s Paul Kuharsky reports that he’s hearing that Jaguars WR Mike Thomas “gave up” in frustration late last season.
- The Florida Times Union reports that the eye injury suffered by Jaguars NT Terrance Knighton‘s came from being hit in the face by a vodka bottle. He reportedly “did not instigate” the situation.
- Bears RB Kahlil Bell is expected to report to the teams’ offseason program which starts next Monday, according to the Chicago Tribune.
- The Howard Balzer OL Adam Goldberg had a tryout with Bears
- Steelers sign veteran TE Leonard Pope.
- The Jets will bring in P Jy Bond for work out according to KSMG Sports.
- The Denver Post reports that Broncos LG Chris Kuper “could” be ready for training camp after suffering a broken leg last season.
- Redskins have announce the signing of former Saints CB Leigh Torrence
- John Keim tweets Redskins have agreed to terms with former 49ers S Madieu Williams
- Vikings sign LB Marvin Mitchell
- Howard Balzer reports that Dolphins worked out free agent LBs Jonathan Goff, Quentin Groves, Gary Guyton, and Bryan Keh
- Larry Holder reports former Buccaneers CB Elbert Mack will visit the Saints this week
- Adam Schefter reports that NT Aubrayo Franklin visiting Seahawks today
- Andrew Luck will visit the Redskins on later tonight according to ESPN.com.
- Pro Football Talk reports Baylor QB Robert Griffin III will “definitely” meet with the Redskins in Washington D.C.
- Bob McGinn of the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel mentions that there’s a lot of buzz surrounding North Carolina State LB Terrell Manning, who could end up being a day-two draft pick.
- Alabama TE Brad Smelley visited the Seahawks and is now on his way to meet with the Chargers