NFL News & Rumors: Friday 10/12
- CB Dre Kirkpatrick practiced in full on Friday and is listed as questionable for Sunday’s game. (Joe Reedy)
- LT Cordy Glenn missed practice again on Friday and seems likely to miss Sunday’s game. (Joe Buscaglia)
- WR Demaryius Thomas is expected to play in Monday’s game despite his hip injury. (Denver Post)
- The Broncos would like to see RB Ronnie Hillman improve in pass protection before expanding his role. (Denver Post)
- Browns add WR Josh Cooper off of their practice squad. (Cleveland Plain Dealer)
- The Browns will have CB Joe Haden shadow WR A.J. Green this weekend. (Nate Ulrich)
- NT Ahtyba Rubin (calf) is listed as questionable for Week 6.
- MLB D’Qwell Jackson put in a full practice on Friday and is listed as probable for Week 6. (Scott Petrak)
- DT Roy Miller is listed as questionable for Week 6 because of a back injury that he’s dealing with. (Stephen Holder)
- LT Jared Gaither missed another practice on Friday. (Michael Gehlken)
- WR Eddie Royal missed Friday’s practice with a hamstring injury. (Michael Gehlken)
- The Chiefs have ruled RB Peyton Hillis and DE Glenn Dorsey out for Week 6’s game. (Adam Teicher)
- CB Vontae Davis is listed as doubtful for Week 6.
- The Dolphins reportedly offered Jeff Fisher less than the Rams five-year, $35 million deal. (Mike Silver)
- WR Hakeem Nicks and TE Martellus Bennett both practiced on Friday. (Brian Lewis)
- Hakeem Nicks is listed as questionable for Week 6.
- RB Andre Brown has been ruled out for Week 6.
- TE Martellus Bennett is listed as probable for Week 6. He also possess “Unicorn blood.”
- WR Ramses Barden is listed as probable for Week 6
- FS Louis Delmas is expected to be on a snap count for Week 6. (Dave Birkett)
- RB James Starks is expected to “take a share of the load” from Alex Green, who will start against the Texans. (Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel)
- TE Jermichael Finley put in a limited Packers practice on Friday and is listed as questionable.
- WR Greg Jennings was unable to practice on Friday and has been ruled out for Week 6.
- NT B.J. Raji could not make it through Friday’s practice. (Ty Dunne)
- RB Darren McFadden “does not appear to have the same explosive skills” this season. (Michael Lombardi)
- CB Shawntae Spencer is unlikely to play in Week 6 after missing practice on Friday. (Steve Corkran)
- DE Andre Carter took reps with the first-team defense and could debut this weekend. (Steve Corkran)
- DE Eugene Sims passed his concussion tests and is expected to play in Week 6.
- WR Pierre Garcon is questionable for Sunday’s game. (John Keim)
- The Seahawks will try to get TE Zach Miller more involved in their passing game. (Tacoma News Tribune)
- Ben Tate is listed as probable for Week 6.
- DT Jurrell Casey isn’t expected to miss any time because of the shoulder injury that he suffered. (Jim Wyatt)
- RB Jamie Harper could see more short-yardage and goal-line carries in the coming weeks. (Terry McCormick)
- RB Adrian Peterson is expected to play on Sunday, despite his ankle injury. (Tom Pelissero)
- WR Percy Harvin returned to practice on Friday and is expected to play in Week 6. (Tom Pelissero)
- Still questions as to whether or not WR Jerome Simpson will play in Week 6. (Tom Pelissero)
- DE Everson Griffen will rejoin the team and play on Sunday following the recent death of his mother (Pro Football Talk)
Tags A.J. Green Ahtyba Rubin Alex Green Andre Brown Andre Carter B.J. Raji Ben Tate Cordy Glenn d'qwell jackson Darren McFadden Demaryius Thomas Dre Kirkpatrick Eddie Royal Eugene Sims Everson Griffen Glenn Dorsey Greg Jennings Hakeem Nicks Isaac Redman James Starks Jamie Harper Jared Gaither Jeff Fisher Jermichael Finley Jerome Simpson Joe Haden Josh Cooper Jurrell Casey Louis Delmas Martellus Bennett Maurkice Pouncey Percy Harvin Peyton Hillis Pierre Garçon Ramses Barden Ronnie Hillman Roy Miller Vontae Davis zach miller