- CB Dre Kirkpatrick practiced in full on Friday and is listed as questionable for Sunday’s game. (Joe Reedy)
- LT Cordy Glenn missed practice again on Friday and seems likely to miss Sunday’s game. (Joe Buscaglia)
- WR Demaryius Thomas is expected to play in Monday’s game despite his hip injury. (Denver Post)
- The Broncos would like to see RB Ronnie Hillman improve in pass protection before expanding his role. (Denver Post)
- Browns add WR Josh Cooper off of their practice squad. (Cleveland Plain Dealer)
- The Browns will have CB Joe Haden shadow WR A.J. Green this weekend. (Nate Ulrich)
- NT Ahtyba Rubin (calf) is listed as questionable for Week 6.
- MLB D’Qwell Jackson put in a full practice on Friday and is listed as probable for Week 6. (Scott Petrak)
- DT Roy Miller is listed as questionable for Week 6 because of a back injury that he’s dealing with. (Stephen Holder)
- LT Jared Gaither missed another practice on Friday. (Michael Gehlken)
- WR Eddie Royal missed Friday’s practice with a hamstring injury. (Michael Gehlken)
- The Chiefs have ruled RB Peyton Hillis and DE Glenn Dorsey out for Week 6’s game. (Adam Teicher)
- CB Vontae Davis is listed as doubtful for Week 6.
- The Dolphins reportedly offered Jeff Fisher less than the Rams five-year, $35 million deal. (Mike Silver)
- WR Hakeem Nicks and TE Martellus Bennett both practiced on Friday. (Brian Lewis)
- Hakeem Nicks is listed as questionable for Week 6.
- RB Andre Brown has been ruled out for Week 6.
- TE Martellus Bennett is listed as probable for Week 6. He also possess “Unicorn blood.”
- WR Ramses Barden is listed as probable for Week 6
- FS Louis Delmas is expected to be on a snap count for Week 6. (Dave Birkett)
- RB James Starks is expected to “take a share of the load” from Alex Green, who will start against the Texans. (Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel)
- TE Jermichael Finley put in a limited Packers practice on Friday and is listed as questionable.
- WR Greg Jennings was unable to practice on Friday and has been ruled out for Week 6.
- NT B.J. Raji could not make it through Friday’s practice. (Ty Dunne)
- RB Darren McFadden “does not appear to have the same explosive skills” this season. (Michael Lombardi)
- CB Shawntae Spencer is unlikely to play in Week 6 after missing practice on Friday. (Steve Corkran)
- DE Andre Carter took reps with the first-team defense and could debut this weekend. (Steve Corkran)
- DE Eugene Sims passed his concussion tests and is expected to play in Week 6.
- WR Pierre Garcon is questionable for Sunday’s game. (John Keim)
- The Seahawks will try to get TE Zach Miller more involved in their passing game. (Tacoma News Tribune)
- Ben Tate is listed as probable for Week 6.
- DT Jurrell Casey isn’t expected to miss any time because of the shoulder injury that he suffered. (Jim Wyatt)
- RB Jamie Harper could see more short-yardage and goal-line carries in the coming weeks. (Terry McCormick)
- RB Adrian Peterson is expected to play on Sunday, despite his ankle injury. (Tom Pelissero)
- WR Percy Harvin returned to practice on Friday and is expected to play in Week 6. (Tom Pelissero)
- Still questions as to whether or not WR Jerome Simpson will play in Week 6. (Tom Pelissero)
- DE Everson Griffen will rejoin the team and play on Sunday following the recent death of his mother (Pro Football Talk)