- TE Vernon Davis expressed some frustration about his role in the team’s offense after wasn’t targeted once during Thursday’s game. (San Francisco Chronicle)
- WR Armon Binns put in a limited practice on Friday and is listed as questionable for Week 7.
- G Jason Pinkston has been diagnosed with a blood clot and is out indefinitely. (Nate Ulrich)
- WR Greg Little was able to return to practice on Friday after dealing with the flu recently. (Scott Petrak)
- WR Vincent Jackson left Friday’s practice, but is still expected to play against the Saints this weekend. (Roy Cummings)
- FS Kerry Rhodes has been ruled out for Week 7 because of a back injury.
- The Colts will have ILB Pat Angerer back for Week 7, but he will not start the game. (Tom James)
- Jerry Jones mentioned that RB Felix Jones is “quicker” now than he was earlier in the season. (Fort Worth Star-Telegram)
- RB Phillip Tanner figures to have a significant role for the Cowboys this weekend. (ESPN Dallas)
- Jason Garrett mentioned that RB Lance Dunbar will be “pinch-hitter” against the Panthers. (ESPN Dallas)
- WR Hakeem Nicks is listed as probable for Week 7’s game and was able to practice every day this week. (Mike Garafolo)
- S Kenny Phillips has been ruled out for Week 7. (Ohm Youngmisuk)
- WR Laurent Robinson has been ruled out for Week 7. (Ryan O’Halloran)
- RB Joe McKnight is not expected to play in Week 7. (New York Daily News)
- WR Greg Jennings has been ruled out for Week 7, but could return for Week 8’s game. (Bill Huber)
- QB Aaron Rodgers is listed as probable for Week 7. (Ty Dunne)
- NT B.J. Raji has been ruled out for Week 7.
- TE Jermichael Finley is listed as probable for Week 7. (Ty Dunne)
- RB Alex Green is listed as probable for Week 7. (Ty Dunne)
- CB Chris Gamble has been ruled out for Week 7 against the Cowboys.
- TE Aaron Hernandez returned to practice on Friday and will almost certainly be a go this weekend. (Jeff Howe)
- RB Brandon Bolden missed his third straight practice on Friday and is expected to miss Sunday’s game. (ESPN Boston)
- LT Rodger Saffold could be “a week or two away” from returning to practice. (St Louis Post-Dispatch)
- WR Golden Tate was benched for a few plays following a couple of drops last night. (Tacoma News Tribune)
- RB Jonathan Dwyer figures to start against the Bengals this weekend. (Pittsburgh Post-Gazette)
- RB’s Rashard Mendenhall and Isaac Redman were both ruled out for this weekends game. (Gerry Dulac)
- C Maurkice Pouncey put in a limited practice on Thursday and hopes to play this weekend. (Beaver County Times)
- CB Johnathan Joseph will be a game-time decision against the Ravens. (Nick Scurfield)
- DE David Hunter is done for the season after tearing ligaments in his left foot during Thursday’s practice. (Houston Chronicle)
- WR Kenny Britt mentioned that he’s “95 percent” recovered from his previous knee and ankle injuries. (TitanInsider)
- LB Colin McCarthy is still in a walking boot and hasn’t practiced all week. (Jim Wyatt)
- RB Adrian Peterson mentioned that his ankle injury bothered him “a little bit” last week. (Minneapolis Star-Tribune)
- WR Jerome Simpson will start against the Cardinals this weekend. (Brian Murphy)