- WR Ted Ginn and RB Brandon Jacobs are both listed as questionable for Week 3. (Matt Barrows)
- Browns rookie RB Trent Richardson has reportedly “seized” a leadership role for the Browns. (ESPN Cleveland)
- Browns rookie DT Billy Winn has returned to practice after receiving clearance for a recent concussion. (Akron Beacon-Journal)
- S Eric Hagg is apparently in danger of losing starting free safety position. (Canton Repository)
- Buccaneers placed WR Sammie Stroughter on season-ending injured reserve.
- Chargers TE Antonio Gates mentioned that he expects to play this weekend after missing last week’s game because of a rib injury. (North County Times)
- RB Jamaal Charles was able to practice in full on Friday and is listed as probable for Week 3.
- Colts WR Austin Collie had a “good week” of practice, but will have to meet with team doctors on Saturday in order to be cleared for Week 3. (Mike Chappell)
- Colts have Austin Collie listed as probable for Week 3.
- Colts G Joe Reitz underwent a “minor” surgical procedure on his knee. (Phillip Wilson)
- The Cowboys have ruled out NT Jay Ratliff and C Phil Costa for this weekends game. (Fort Worth Star-Telegram)
- Eagles HC Andy Reid announced that WR Jeremy Maclin, WR Riley Cooper and LT King Dunlap will all be out for Sunday’s game.
- The Eagles are expected to to have rookie Damaris Johnson fill in for Jeremy Maclin this weekend. (Philly Mag)
- DeSean Jackson was able to practice without any limitations on Friday. The Eagles have him listed as probable for Week 3. (Jeff McLane)
- WR’s Julio Jones and Roddy White are both listed as probable for Week 3.
- RB Rashad Jennings missed another practice on Friday and is listed as doubtful for Week 3.
- CB Derek Cox returned to practicing after being hampered by a hamstring injury. (Florida Times Union)
- TE Dustin Keller missed Friday’s practice and is listed as questionable for Week 3. (Manish Mehta)
- CB Darrelle Revis is listed as probable for Week 3.
- WR Greg Jennings was able to practice on a limited basis today, but his status for Week 3 is still uncertain. (Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel)
- WR Brandon Lloyd is listed as questionable for Week 3. (Field Yates)
- The Patriots reportedly offered G Brian Waters a $4 million raise which would have tripled his salary, but he turned it down. (Boston Globe)
- TE Aaron Hernandez was able to limp through the Patriots locker room without any sort of support on his injured ankle. (Jeff Howe)
- Rams HC Jeff Fisher mentioned that they could end up using timeshare this weekend if Steven Jackson is unable to play. (St Louis Post-Dispatch)
- DT Michael Brockers had his walking boot removed. (Jim Thomas)
- Mike Goodson is listed as questionable because of a hamstring injury. (Vic Tafur)
- The Ravens have been using TE Dennis Pitta more as a slot receiver this season than as an in-line tight end. (Baltimore Sun)
- WR Marques Colston was able to practice on a limited basis today and remains questionable for Week 3.
- WR Devery Henderson is listed as probable for Week 3.
- TE Heath Miller is listed as probable for Week 3.
- The Steelers have ruled out RB Rashard Mendenhall, S Troy Polamalu and OLB James Harrison for Week 3’s game against the Raiders. (Mark Kaboly)
- The Titans will restrict the routes that WR Kenny Britt runs this weekend, but not the number of snaps that he’ll receive. (Nashville Tennessean)