We’ll have more updates posted throughout the day, so be sure to check back.
- Rookie LB Khaseem Greene will be asked to replace Lance Briggs while he’s out with an injury. (Brad Biggs)
- Bears sign QB Jordan Palmer and LB Larry Grant. (Aaron Wilson)
- Bears released TE Steve Maneri. (Aaron Wilson)
- Bears re-signed CB C.J. Wilson to their practice squad. (Aaron Wilson)
- Bears signed WR Terrence Toliver to their practice squad. (Aaron Wilson)
- Bears released WR Ricardo Lockette. (Aaron Wilson)
- Bears released S Brandon Hardin from injured reserve
- MLB Rey Maualuga has been diagnosed with a MCL injury. (Ian Rapoport)
- QB E.J. Manuel is expected to “ramp up” his rehab this week. (Bills)
- RB C.J. Spiller is dealing with a high-ankle sprain and still has a chance to play in Week 9. (Joe Buscaglia)
- WR Marquise Goodwin suffered a left elbow injury during Sunday’s game. (BuffaloBills.com)
- An MRI on Julius Thomas‘ ankle came back negative. (Lindsay Jones)
- The Browns will start QB Jason Campbell against the Ravens in Week 9. (NFLTR)
- WR Travis Benjamin tore ACL and will need surgery. (Tom Withers)
- Bucs placed WR Mike Williams on season-ending injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Tiquan Underwood will be the Bucs’ new No. 2 receiver moving forward. (Scott Smith)
- Colts signed WR Griff Whalen to their active roster. (Aaron Wilson)
- Colts signed C Thomas Austin to their practice squad. (Aaron Wilson)
- Colts waived OT Xavier Nixon from their active roster.
- Cowboys are signing DE Everette Brown. (Adam Caplan)
- WR Brandon Gibson is in fact out for the season after suffering a PCL tear in Week 8. (Ian Rapoport)
- HC Chip Kelly told reporters that he doesn’t think QB Michael Vick will be able to play in Week 9. (Zach Berman)
- RB Andre Brown expects to be “ready to go” when he’s eligible to return in Week 10.(Ralph Vacchiano)
- The Jets “aren’t overly optimistic” about WR Santonio Holmes returning in Week 9. (ESPN New York)
- Rookie DE Ziggy Ansah’s ankle injury is “minor.” (Ian Rapoport)
- DE Charles Johnson expects to play in Week 9’s game. (Charlotte Observer)
- RT Sebastien Vollmer is undergoing surgery Monday to repair broken bone in his right leg. (NFLTR)
- Raiders waived Jack Cornell.
- RB Ray Rice mentioned that his leg is “feeling a lot better.” (Carroll County Times)
- Ravens signed RB Bernard Scott. (NFLTR)
- Free agent RB Beanie Wells suffered a torn Achilles’ tendon during last week’s workout for the Ravens. (NFLTR)
HC Mike Shanahan mentioned that QB Robert Griffin III is “fine,” and he should return to practice on Wednesday.
- HC Sean Payton mentioned that TE Jimmy Graham’s foot injury is “something he’ll be able to manage.” (ESPN.com)
- The Texans will start Case Keenum at QB in Week 9. (NFLTR)
- RBs Arian Foster and Ben Tate did not practice Monday.
- Texans signed RB Deji Karim. (NFLTR)
- Texans sign ILB Tavares Gooden. (Bill Williamson)
- Texans signed RB Ray Graham and LB Jeff Tarpinian. (HoustonTexans.com)
- Titans re-signed S Corey Lynch. (Terry McCormick)
- The Vikings unlikely to fire HC Leslie Frazier during the season? (NFLTR)
- HC Leslie Frazier didn’t name a starting quarterback for Week 9 during Monday’s press conference.