We’ll have more updates throughout the day.
- QB Jay Cutler is “not expected” to play against the Vikings in Week 13. (Jeff Dickerson)
- RB Matt Forte “slightly” hyperextended his right knee on Sunday. (Jeff Dickerson)
- WR Marquise Goodwin “is a guy you want to get him the ball,” said QB EJ Manuel. (Chris Brown)
- WR Robert Woods and Stevie Johnson both practiced on Monday after dealing with ankle and groin injuries. (Mike Rodak)
- Broncos RB Knowshon Moreno‘s ankle injury is “not serious.” (NFLTR)
- Interim HC Jack Del Rio expects TE Julius Thomas to play in Week 13. (Mike Klis)
- QB Jason Campbell suffered a concussion during Sunday’s week 12 game. (Mary Kay Cabot)
- CB Buster Skrine left Sunday’s game due to a rib injury. (Tom Reed)
- QB Brandon Weeden is expected to start for week 13. (NFLTR)
- HC Greg Schiano is hoping that CB Darrelle Revis‘ groin injury isn’t a long-term issue, but admits he “doesn’t know.” (Rick Stroud)
- HC Greg Schiano mentioned that he would like to have QB Mike Glennon as his quarterback for a “long time.” (Rick Stroud)
- HC Greg Schiano attributed bad run-blocking to RB Bobby Rainey‘s lack of production. (Ira Kaufman)
- TE Tom Crabtree is out for the season due to a torn biceps. (Greg A. Bedard)
- RB Rashard Mendenhall “looked like himself” during Sunday’s game, said head coach Bruce Arians. (Kyle Oldegard)
- WR Eddie Royal left week 12 with a chest injury. (Michael Gehlken)
- RB Ryan Mathews aggravated his previous hamstring injury. (Michael Gehlken)
- S Darrell Stuckey suffered a concussion during Sunday’s game. (Michael Gehlken)
- Vikings claimed OT Mike Remmers off waivers from the Chargers.
- LB Tamba Hali is likely to miss week 13 due to an ankle injury.
- LB Justin Houston was unable to undergo a MRI because his elbow is too swollen. (Lindsay Jones)
- LB Tamba Hali has only a “slight” ankle sprain but his status for week 13 is still unclear. (Lindsay Jones)
- HC Chuck Pagano expects WR LaVon Brazill to be “fine” after suffering a back contusion.
- Colts are not concerned about CB Vontae Davis‘ groin injury.
- CB Vontae Davis is concerned about his groin injury. (Mike Chappell)
- Cowboys re-signed CB Sterling Moore and waived TE Andre Smith.
- RB Daniel Thomas was on crutches and in a walking boot following Sunday’s game. (Adam Beasley)
- RB Daniel Thomas is likely done for the season with an ankle injury. (NFLTR)
- Dolphins released NT Isaako Aaitui and DB D.J. Campbell.
- HC Mike Smith mentioned that he expects LT Sam Baker to be ready for the team’s offseason program. (D. Orlando Ledbetter)
- RB Justin Forsett has been diagnosed with a broken foot, and is expected to be out 4-6 weeks. (John Oehser)
- HC Rex Ryan announced Monday that Geno Smith will remain the Jets’ starting quarterback.
- RB Chris Ivory has a upper and lower ankle sprain. (Seth Walder)
- HC Rex Ryan did not blame S Ed Reed for WR Jacoby Jones‘ long touchdown. (Neil Best)
- HC Mike McCarthy told reporters on Monday that QB Aaron Rodgers‘ chances of playing against the Lions on Thursday are “slim to none.” (NFLTR)
- HC Dennis Allen mentioned that he “doesn’t know” if WR Denarius Moore will be able to play on Thursday. (Vic Tafur)
- LT Jared Veldheer is expected to return in a rotational role on Thursday.
- TE Dennis Pitta participated in the Ravens’ Monday walkthrough. (Aaron Wilson)
- HC Gary Kubiak announced that Case Keenum will remain the team’s starting quarterback. (NFLTR)
- HC Gary Kubiak mentioned that TE Owen Daniels is “real close” to returning. (Drew Dougherty)
- FS Michael Griffin has been suspended one game for an illegal hit on Raiders TE Mychal Rivera. (Jim Wyatt)
- HC Mike Munchak mentioned that rookie WR Justin Hunter has earned “even more” playing time moving forward.