We’ll have more news and rumors posted here throughout the day.
- MLB Wesley Woodyard was benched during Week 14’s win over the Titans. (Denver Post)
- S Duke Ihenacho was benched during Week 14’s win over the Titans. (Denver Post)
- DE Derek Wolfe is not expected to play on Thursday. (Mike Klis)
- S T.J. Ward blamed the league’s new rules for his hit on Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski. (Akron Beacon-Journal)
- RB Willis McGahee suffered a concussion in Week 14. (Akron Beacon-Journal)
- G John Greco suffered a sprained knee in Week 14. (Akron Beacon-Journal)
- Colts signed RB Tashard Choice. (NFLTR)
- Colts placed RB/KR Chris Rainey on season-ending injured reserve with a broken leg. (NFLTR)
- OC Dirk Koetter is interviewing with Boise State regarding their head-coaching vacancy. (NFLTR)
- RB Maurice Jones-Drew is hoping to be back at practice by Friday. (Hays Carlyon)
- Jaguars signed RB Delone Carter. (NFLTR)
- Jaguars placed RB Justin Forsett on season-ending injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Jaguars placed WR Stephen Burton on season-ending injured reserve.
- HC Jim Schwartz mentioned that RB Reggie Bush is “day to day” with a calf injury. (Tim Twentyman)
- Rookie CB Darius Slay is considered “week to week” after undergoing surgery on his torn meniscus surgically. (Tim Twentyman)
- QB Aaron Rodgers has yet to be medically cleared, and will be re-evaluated on Wednesday. (NFLTR)
- HC Mike McCarthy mentioned that it’s “too early to tell” if RB Eddie Lacy will play in Week 15.
- The Packers are preparing QB Matt Flynn to be their starter in Week 15. (Rob Demovsky)
- WR Randall Cobb reportedly had a “good workout” Monday and is progressing from a fractured leg.
- Patriots officially placed TE Rob Gronkowski on season-ending injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Monday’s MRI confirmed that TE Rob Gronkowski is out for the season with both a torn right ACL and MCL. (NFLTR)
- TE Rob Gronkowski also suffered a concussion on Sunday. (Pro Football Talk)
- Patriots signed TE D.J. Williams.
- QB Matt McGloin will remain the team’s starter for Week 15. (Steve Corkran)
- QB Terrelle Pryor is expected to be a “spot player” for the rest of the season. (Contra Costa Times)
- RB Rashad Jennings did pass the NFL’s concussion protocol despite practicing last week. (ESPN.com)
- TE Nick Kasa suffered a concussion in Week 14. (San Francisco Chronicle)
- Redskins owner Dan Snyder is reportedly exploring ways to fire HC Mike Shanahan “with cause,” and not pay his remaining salary. (NFLTR)
- HC Mike Shanahan wouldn’t commit to QB Robert Griffin III starting Week 15’s game against the Falcons. (NFLTR)
- HC Mike Shanahan mentioned that QB Kirk Cousins has a chance to start in Week 15.
- Redskins placed RB Evan Royster on season-ending injured reserve with an ankle injury.
- HC Pete Carroll told reporters on Monday that LB K.J. Wright will require surery on his broken foot. (John Boyle)
- Lovie Smith is expected to be the first candidate interviewed for the Texans head coaching vacancy. (Houston Chronicle)
- The Texans will not target Mike Shanahan for their head-coaching vacancy. (John McClain)
- HC Mike Munchak wouldn’t commit to QB Jake Locker being their start in 2014. (Jim Wyatt)
- HC Mike Munchak mentioned that WR Kendall Wright is dealing with ankle and shoulder injuries. (Terry McCormick)
- TE Delanie Walker will undergo his final concussion test Tuesday. (Terry McCormick)
- QB Christian Ponder has been cleared to play in Week 15. (Minneapolis Star-Tribune)
- HC Leslie Frazier mentioned that RB Toby Gerhart “tweaked” his hamstring on Sunday. (Minneapolis Star-Tribune)
- HC Leslie Frazier mentioned that TE John Carlson suffered a concussion on Sunday. (Minneapolis Star-Tribune)
- The Vikings did not activate WR Greg Childs from the PUP list, which ends his season. (Minneapolis Star-Tribune)