- 49ers sign OLB Eric Bakhtiari and DB Ben Hannuka and waived OT Kevin Murphy and WR John Matthews. (Matt Maiocco)
- Bears waive G/T Levi Horn, C Reggie Stephens and TE Andre Smith. (Mike Wright)
- Bills waive QB Aaron Corp and S Ian Wild.
- Bills sign FB Dorin Dickerson.
- Broncos sign Kansas LB Steven Johnson. (Denver Post)
- Browns sign former Jaguars LB JoJo Dickson. (Mary Kay Cabot)
- Browns waive RB Armond Smith. (Mary Kay Cabot)
- Browns DT Phil Taylor will undergo surgery on his torn left pectoral muscle on Wednesday (Nate Ulrich)
- Buccaneers sign fifth-round pick LB Najee Goode to a four-year contract
- Cardinals sign RB Javarris James, K/P Ricky Schmitt, CB Larry Parker, and S Eddie Elder
- Chargers sign third-round pick SS Brandon Taylor to a four-year contract (Kevin Acee)
- Chargers sign QB Taylor Potts. (Michael Gehlken)
- Last year’s fourth-round pick WR Clyde Gates is “no lock to make the roster.” (Palm Beach Post)
- Andy Reid mentioned that TE Brent Celek will see “limited reps” in minicamp. (Jeff McLane)
- Andy Reid mentioned that Kurt Coleman and Nate Allen are currently the favorites to start at safety. (Jeff McLane)
- Eagles expect S Colt Anderson and DT Mike Patterson to be ready for training camp. (Jeff McLane)
- Eagles LB Jamar Chaney will miss the teams’ mandatory June minicamp. (Jeff McLane)
- Eagles DE Maurice Fountain suffered a torn patella tendon at rookie minicamp. (Jeff McLane)
- Giants CB Terrell Thomas says he’s 100 percent healthy. (Ralph Vacchiano)
- Giants waive S Chad Jones and sign S Will Hill
- Jaguars sign K Brandon Coutu. (Aaron Wilson)
- Jets sign sixth-round pick RB Terrance Ganaway to a four-year contract. (Manish Mehta)
- Packers are hoping that C Sampson Genus can develop into Jeff Saturday’s successor. (Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel)
- Packers waive OT Chris Campbell.
- FB Owen Schmitt will work out for the Raiders this week (Liz Mathews)
- Raiders waive TE Andre Hardy
- Raiders waive QB Rhett Bomar (Vittorio Tafur)
- Raiders head coach Dennis Allen mentioned that NT Travis Ivey has been a standout player during offseason workouts. (Oakland Tribune)
- Rams sign WR Michael Campbell (Jim Thomas)
- Ravens K Billy Cundiff will have to compete with undrafted rookie Justin Tucker in training camp. (Carroll County Times)
- Redskins waive TE Rob Myers. (Chris Russell)
- Saints sign LB Lawrence Wilson, CB Nick Hixson, G DeOn’tae Pannell, and OT Hutch Eckerson.
- Saints waive CB Josh Victorian, LB Stephen Johnson, G Nick Howell, OT Phil Trautwein, and OT Dan Hoch.
- Seahawks waive DL Adrian Taylor after he failed a physical
- Texans signed a number of rookie draft picks: WR Keshawn Martin, K Randy Bullock, C Ben Jones, T/G Nick Mondek, and DE Jared Crick to four-year contracts.
- Safeties Yeremiah Bell and Chris Crocker are visiting with the Titans tomorrow (Jim Wyatt)
- Titans fifth-round pick TE Taylor Thompson’s stood out in rookie minicamp because of his athleticism. (Nashville Tennessean)
- Vikings waive WR Kris Adams (Aaron Wilson)
Aaron CorpAdrian TaylorAndre HardyAndre SmithArmond SmithBen HannukaBen JonesBilly CundiffBrandon CoutuBrandon TaylorBrent CelekChad JonesChris CampbellChris CrockerClyde GatesColt AndersonDan HochDeOn’tae PannellDorin DickersonEddie ElderEric BakhtiariHutch EckersonIan WildJamar ChaneyJared CrickJavarris JamesJeff SaturdayJohn MatthewsJoJo DicksonJosh VictorianJustin TuckerKeshawn MartinKevin MurphyKris AdamsKurt ColemanLarry ParkerLawrence WilsonLevi HornMaurice FountainMichael CampbellMike PattersonNajee GoodeNate AllenNick HixsonNick HowellNick MondekOwen SchmittPhil TaylorPhil TrautweinRandy BullockReggie StephensRhett BomarRicky SchmittRob MyersSampson GenusStephen JohnsonSteven JohnsonTaylor PottsTaylor ThompsonTerrance GanawayTerrell ThomasTravis IveyWill HillYeremiah Bell