- The Bills are expected to work out free agent QB Pat White on Saturday. (NFLTR)
- Buffalo is also bringing in QB Dennis Dixon for a workout Saturday as well. (Peter Schrager)
- WR Eric Decker is listed as probable for Week 5.
- S Rashad Johnson has been cleared to play in Week 5.
- TE Travis Kelce has been ruled out for Week 5.
- CB Brandon Flowers says he will play in Week 5 despite being listed as questionable. (ESPN.com)
- DE Cameron Wake is listed as questionable for Week 5.
- CB Asante Samuel is expected to play in Week 5. (Vaughn McClure)
- RB Steven Jackson has been ruled out for Week 5. (Atlanta Journal-Constitution)
- Giants added S Will Hill and CB Charles James to their active roster.
- Giants placed CB Aaron Ross on IR.
- Giants waived OL Dallas Reynolds.
- The Jaguars waived G Jacques McClendon.
- WR Santonio Holmes has been ruled out for Week 5.
- WR Stephen Hill put in a full practice on Saturday’s practice and is probable for Week 5. (Brian Costello)
- RB Chris Ivory is probable for Week 5. (Brian Costello)
TE Kellen Winslow is listed as questionable for Week 5.
- Jets added RB Mike Goodson to their active roster.
- RBs Eddie Lacy, Johnathan Franklin, as well as TE Jermichael Finley are listed as probable for Week 5.
- Panthers signed LB Ben Jacobs to their active roster.
- WR Danny Amendola traveled with the team to Cincinnati and is expected to be a game-time decision.
TE Rob Gronkowski has been ruled out for Week 5 as he didn’t travel with the team.
- Patriots added LB JaGared Davis and DB Kanorris Davis to the active roster. (Field Yates)
- The Raiders reportedly have “definite interest” in QB Josh Freeman. (NFLTR)
- RB Rashad Jennings is expected to be the team’s feature back in Week 5
- QB Terrelle Pryor is listed as probable for Week 5.
- Raiders signed OL Jack Cornell to the active roster and waived G Antoine McClain.
- CB Trumaine Johnson missed the entire week of practice due to an illness.
- TE Dennis Pitta has resumed catching passes on JUGS machines. (Baltimore Sun)
- Ravens released WR Brandon Stokley. (NFLTR)
- Ravens re-signed TE Billy Bajema. (NFLTR)
- The Titans waived DE Keyunta Dawson.