- 49ers waive LB Nathan Stupar.
- Bears reached an agreement with DT Jay Ratliff a one-year deal. (NFLTR)
- CB Charles Tillman is listed as probable for Week 9. (Brad Biggs)
- QB Jay Cutler has officially been ruled out for Week 9.
- RB Doug Martin will eventually need surgery on his torn shoulder labrum. (Joe Bucs Fan)
- The team activated CB Danny Gorrer from short-term injured reserve.and waived CB Bobby Felder in a corresponding move.
- WR Eddie Royal is listed as questionable for Week 9.
- WR Keenan Allen has drawn the admiration of Chargers veterans. (Union-Tribune San Diego)
- WR Dwayne Bowe is listed as probable for Week 9.
- OC Pep Hamilton admitted he has not been satisfied with his usage of RB Trent Richardson. (ESPN.com )
- WR T.Y. Hilton is expected to be moved into a “frontline, prominent role”. (USA Today)
- WR Justin Blackmon will be eligible to apply for reinstatement for the start of the 2014 season. (Jay Glazer)
- WR Nate Burleson is not expected back after the Lions’ Week 9 bye.
- The team waived RB Armond Smith.
- TE Rob Gronkowski is listed as probable for Week 9.
- DT Tommy Kelly has been ruled out for Week 9.
- CB Aqib Talib isn’t expected to play in Week 9. (ESPN Boston)
- WR Marques Colston is listed as questionable for Week 9.
- TE Jimmy Graham is officially listed as questionable for Week 9.
- RB Mark Ingram is not on the Saints’ Week 9 injury report.
- ILB Jonathan Vilma has been activated from the injured reserve/designated for return. (Ian Rapoport)
- RB Marshawn Lynch is fully expected to start Sunday against Tampa Bay. (John Boyle)
- An MRI on WR Percy Harvin‘s hip revealed “no complications”. (John Boyle)