- WR Jon Baldwin “Expected to see more action” moving forward. (Profootballtalk)
- SS Duke Ihenacho is expected to be sidelined due to a right ankle sprain. (Denver Post)
- LB Terrell Manning to practice squad and released G Andrew Tiller.
- RB Fozzy Whittaker has been waived, while OL Nick Becton has been signed off the practice squad.
- LT King Dunlap has been ruled out for Week 4. (Michael Gehlken)
- LE Cameron Wake had a limited practice on Saturday and is listed as questionable for Monday night. (Miami Herald)
- NT Paul Soliai isn’t expected to play in Week 4. (Miami Herald)
- CB Dimitri Patterson has been ruled out for Week 4.
- Eagles FS Pat Chung is listed as doubtful for Week 4.
- Re-signing DT Linval Joseph is believed to be a top priority. (ESPN New York)
- OL David Diehl could be active for Week 4. (Paul Schwartz)
- WR Jeremy Ebert has been signed from the practice squad.
- The team waived QB Ricky Stanzi and OL Jacques McClendon.
- RE Ziggy Ansah is listed as questionable for Week 4.
- SS Kanorris Davis was signed from the practice squad.
- RT Sebastian Vollmer isn’t expected to be active for Week 4. (ESPN Boston)
- QB Terrelle Pryor‘s final concussion test on Saturday is precautionary. (Oakland Tribune)
- LT Menelik Watson could resume practicing next week. (Oakland Tribune)
- RB Mark Ingram did not participate in Saturday’s practice and is questionable for Monday night’s game. (Mike Triplett)
- WR Lance Moore was still unable to participate in the team’s practice this Saturday.
- SS Roman Harper has been ruled out for Week 4.
- RG Jahri Evans was a limited as questionable for Week 4. (Mike Triplett)
- CB Johnathan Joseph is listed as questionable for Week 4.