- Broncos expect third-round pick RB Ronnie Hillman to be their primary change-of-pace back. (Denver Post)
- Brock Osweiler was working as the Broncos’ No. 2 quarterback on Saturday. (Denver Post)
- Buccaneers sign former Chargers LB Nate Triplett.
- Buccaneers waive LB Thomas Williams.
- Colts new OC Bruce Arians mentioned that he believes QB Andrew Luck can be “scary good” in his offense. (Anderson Herald Bulletin)
- The Colts moved Jeff Linkenbach from tackle to guard. (George Bremer)
- Dolphins RB Daniel Thomas is currently the favorite to be the team’s No. 2 back behind Reggie Bush. (Miami Herald)
- Eagles head coach Andy Reid mentioned that they have no places to sign a veteran receiver following Riley Cooper’s injury. (PhiladelphiaEagles.com)
- The Jaguars have DE Austen Lane is currently working as their starting left end. (Jaguars.com)
- Lions second-round pick WR Ryan Broyles has been medically cleared to participate in practice.
- Packers CB Sam Shields has gotten off to a “wretched start” at training camp. (Bob McGinn)
- Packers second-round pick CB Casey Hayward is working as the team’s dime back and has been outstanding thus far. (Green Bay Press-Gazette)
- The Panthers had DeAngelo Williams open as the first-team running back.
- Patriots are using Julian Edelman strictly as wide receiver this offseason. (ESPN Boston)
- Patriots RB Brandon Bolden has reportedly looked more explosive than Shane Vereen thus far. (ESPN Boston)
- Raiders sign fifth-round pick WR Juron Criner to a four-year contract.
- Ravens second-round pick Kelechi Osemele will have a shot to secure the team’s starting right tackle job. (Baltimore Sun)
- Ravens LT Bryant McKinnie explained that the reason that he missed the start of training camp was because he suffered a lower back injury at his home last week. (Carroll County Times)
- Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll mentioned that they released WR Mike Williams because he “had probably topped out what he was going to do for us.” (Seattle Times)
- The Titans are currently splitting snaps between Matt Hasselbeck and Jake Locker. (Associated Press)
- Vikings OC Bill Musgrave mentioned that that he expects TE Kyle Rudolph to play a major role in their offense. (Vikings.com)
- Vikings first-round pick FS Harrison Smith has been working with the second team defense. (Minneapolis Star-Tribune)
- Vikings special teams coach Mike Priefer confirmed that Percy Harvin is the team’s primary kick returner. (Minneapolis Star-Tribune)