We’ll have more updates throughout the day, so be sure to check back.
- WR Michael Crabtree returned to practice on Wednesday. (Sacramento Bee)
- DC Vic Fangio mentioned that he expects OLB Aldon Smith to “play some” on Sunday. (Matt Barrows)
- QB Jay Cutler has been cleared and will start against the Lions. (NFLTR)
- QB Jay Cutler practiced on Thursday. (Jeff Dickerson)
- Bears signed LS Jeremy Cain.
- RB Giovani Bernard put in a limited practice on Thursday.
- MLB Rey Maualuga is expected to be out until after the team’s Week 12 bye. (Cincinnati Enquirer)
- DT Devon Still is sidelined by a dislocated elbow. (Cincinnati Enquirer)
- TE Jermaine Gresham did not practice on Thursday. (Geoff Hobson)
- HC Doug Marrone confirmed that QB E.J. Manuel will get the start this weekend.
- HC Doug Marrone mentioned QB Thad Lewis ready to play if needed.
- WR Robert Woods did not practice on Thursday. (Mike Rodak)
- WR Marquise Goodwin practiced on Thursday. (Mike Rodak)
- HC Greg Schiano mentioned that he expects a decision to be made regarding RB Doug Martin in “the upcoming weeks.” (Buccaneers.com)
- RB Trent Richardson did not practice again on Thursday, but is expected to play this weekend. (Stephen Holder)
- The Cowboys reportedly do not believe there is any structural issues with WR Dez Bryant‘s back. (ESPN Dallas)
- WR Miles Austin did not practice on Thursday. (Calvin Watkins)
- QB Michael Vick is improving, but was not getting any 7-on-7 or full-team reps this week. (Geoff Mosher)
- WR Roddy White mentioned that he will play against the Seahawks on Sunday. (Vaughn McClure)
- WR Roddy White reportedly had a “different bounce” in the step during Wednesday’s practice. (ESPN.com)
- Giants placed RB David Wilson on season-ending injured reserve Thursday. (NFLTR)
- WR Victor Cruz is expected to play against the Raiders this weekend. (Newark Star-Ledger)
- RB Andre Brown is expected to be a part of a running back rotation on Sunday. (NJ.com)
- DE Jason Pierre-Paul mentioned that his back is close to 90 percent right now. (New York Daily News)
- RB Brandon Jacobs put in a limited practice on Thursday. (Ralph Vacchiano)
- Giants placed DT Shaun Rogers on season-ending injured reserve Thursday.
- Giants activated RB Andre Brown from sort-term injured reserve.
- Giants activated DT Markus Kuhn from the PUP list.
- RB Maurice Jones-Drew put in a limited practice on Thursday. (Ryan O’Halloran)
- WR Cecil Shorts missed another practice on Thursday. (Ryan O’Halloran)
- OLB Clay Matthews is expected to play against the Eagles on Sunday. (Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel)
- OLB Nick Perry is expected to play against the Eagles on Sunday. (Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel)
- CB James Dockery has been diagnosed with a torn shoulder labrum, and is expected to miss 2-4 weeks. (Joseph Person)
- RB Darren McFadden missed another practice on Thursday. (Scott Bair)
- HC Pete Carroll mentioned that WR Percy Harvin doesn’t have any discomfort in his hip. (ESPN 710 Seattle)
- RB Arian Foster did not practice again on Thursday. (Tania Ganguli)
- MLB Moise Fokou returned to practice on Thursday. (Jim Wyatt)
- Vikings signed OT Kevin Murphy to their active roster.
- Vikings waived LB Audie Cole.