NFL News & Rumors: Thursday 12/20
- The Bengals kicker for Week 16 will end up being a game-time decision between Josh Brown and Mike Nugent. (Joe Reedy)
- DB Leodis McKelvin has been placed on the injured/reserved list due to a groin injury.
- WR Donald Jones was placed on the non-football/illness list due to an unknown illness. (Buffalo News)
- LB Kirk Morrison has been re-signed by the team.
- TE Scott Chandler was able to return to practice on Thursday. (BuffaloBills.com)
- TE Jordan Cameron will need to go through the league’s concussion protocol.
- TE Rob Housler put in a limited practice on Thursday. (Darren Urban)
- QB Ryan Lindley will be the the Cardinals’ starting quarterback in Week 16. (Darren Urban)
- Head coach Chuck Pagano is expected to return with the team on Monday. (NFLTR)
- RB DeMarco Murray practiced today after dealing with a foot injury. (Todd Archer)
- WR Dez Bryant put in a limited practice on Thursday.
- RB Chris Ivory put in a limited practice again on Thursday.
- DL Jason Jones has been placed in the injured/reserved list due to a knee injury. (NFLTR)
- WR Emmanuel Sanders put in a full practice on Thursday. (Ken Laird)
- WR Kenny Britt put in a full practice on Thursday. (Titans)
Tags Adrian Peterson Ahmad Bradshaw Alex Green Brandon LaFell Brandon Pettigrew Brandon Taylor Brian Hartline Brian Price Bryce Brown Calvin Johnson Chris Ivory Chuck Pagano Clay Harbor DeMarco Murray Dez Bryant Donald Jones Dustin Keller Emmanuel Sanders Evan Moore Hakeem Nicks Harry Doughlas james jones James Starks Jason Jones Jeremy Maclin Jordan Cameron Jordy Nelson Josh Brown Kirk Morrison Lawrence Tynes Leodis McKelvin Maurice Jones-Drew Mike Nugent Nnamdi Asomugha Rashad Jennings Rob Housler Robert Griffin III Roddy White Ryan Lindley Scott Chandler Steven Jackson Terrelle Pryor Tim Tebow Tom Brady torrey smith