Notice: Undefined index: tie_hide_share in /var/www/vhosts/nfltraderumors.co/httpdocs/wp-content/themes/sahifa/single.php on line 69
- South Carolina DE Jadeveon Clowney is seeking an insurance policy to protect against a potential injury next year. (FOX Sports)
- Mel Kiper mentioned that Brandon Weeden may have been the No. 1 quarterback in this draft class. (Cleveland Plain Dealer)
- NC State QB Mike Glennon will reportedly throw at next week’s Scouting Combine. (ESPN.com)
- Mel Kiper mentioned that Notre Dame ILB Manti Te’o could be a top-10 pick with a solid forty time. (Dan Kadar)
- Mel Kiper believes there’s a chance Michigan WR Denard Robinson could be taken in third-round. (Dan Kadar)
- Daniel Jeremiah writes that Purdue DT Kawann Short is “very likely” to be taken in the mid-to-late portion of the first-round. (NFL.com)
- Ohio State DT Johnathan Hankins could fall into the first-half of the second round. (NFL.com)
- Mike Mayock mentioned that he has a “hard time buying” West Virginia QB Geno Smith being taken No. 1 overall. (Rich Eisen Podcast)
- Mike Mayock mentioned that Alabama G Chance Warmack as being the “best player [he’s] seen on tape.” (Rich Eisen Podcast)
- Buffalo could save $4.9 million by releasing DE Chris Kelsay this offseason. (Buffalo News)
- Bills release CB Terrence McGee.
- Bills sign QB Aaron Corp and OT Hutch Eckerson to reserve/future contracts.
- WR Robert Meachem‘s 2013 salary of $5 million is fully guaranteed. Releasing him would increase his cap figure to $10.625 million. (Chris Wesseling)
- Contract talks between the Dolphins and WR Brian Hartline haven’t started yet. Both sides are open to an extension. (Palm Beach Post)
- The Giants are expected to tender RFA S Stevie Brown in the event that they’re unable to reach an agreement on a long-term deal. (ESPN New York)
- Panthers renegotiated Jonathan Stewart‘s contract in January. Stewart’s base salary of $1 million was lowered to $715,000 next season and he received a $2.5 million signing bonus as a result. (Yahoo Sports)
- Carolina could save Panthers could add $3.4 million in salary cap space if they were to release RB DeAngelo Williams after June 1. This would, however, create $6 million in “dead money” in 2014. (ESPN.com)
- Panthers signed WR James Shaw.
- Redskins officials are reportedly “encouraged” by Robert Griffin III‘s recovery from knee surgery thus far that they believe he has a “legitimate chance” of being ready for Week 1. (Adam Schefter)
- Redskins signed DT Ron Brace.
- The Vikings made some minimal adjustments to their logo. (Vikings.com)