- RB Frank Gore is listed as probable for Thursday’s game against the Rams. (CSN Bay Area)
- ILB Patrick Willis is expected to be a game-time decision for Thursday’s game. (CSN Bay Area)
- CB Charles Tillman told reporters on Wednesday that he will not be shadowing Lions WR Calvin Johnson this weekend. (DetroitLions.com)
- RB BenJarvus Green-Ellis put in a full practice on Thursday. (Joe Reedy)
- WR Stevie Johnson returned to practice on Thursday. (Joe Buscaglia)
- At least one NFL team has made the Browns an “attractive offer” for WR Josh Gordon. (NFLTR)
- The Browns have “fielded calls” regarding WR Greg Little. (NFLTR)
- RB Willis McGahee expects show “dramatic improvement” this weekend. (Mary Kay Cabot)
- The Buccaneers may need to wait for an injury to a quarterback before they can trade QB Josh Freeman. (NFLTR)
- WRs Vincent Jackson and Mike Williams both missed another practice on Thursday. (Pewter Report)
- Cardinals signed LB Zack Nash to their practice squad.
- The Cowboys are expected to start rookie WR Terrance Williams if Miles Austin ends up being inactive.
- WR Miles Austin did not practice on Thursday. (Brandon George)
- WR Roddy White returned to practice on Thursday. (D. Orlando Ledbetter)
- WR Julio Jones put in a limited practice Thursday.
- WR Santonio Holmes mentioned that his injured foot is still not 100 percent healed. (New York Daily News)
- RB Chris Ivory missed another practice on Thursday. (Manish Mehta)
- RB Reggie Bush told reporters on Wednesday that he expects to play in Week 4. (DetroitLions.com)
- RB Reggie Bush and WR Calvin Johnson both practiced one Thursday. (Dave Birkett)
- RT Sebastian Vollmer missed another practice on Thursday. (Field Yates)
- TE Rob Gronkowski and WR Danny Amendola were both limited in Thursday’s practice . (Christopher Price)
- QB Terrelle Pryor has been cleared to resume practicing and was able to put in a limited practice on Thursday. (Scott Bair)
- Raiders released OT Willie Smith from injured reserve with an injury settlement.
- RB Ray Rice was able to practice again on Thursday. (Albert Breer)
- WR Jacoby Jones is out for Sunday’s Week 4 game against the Bills. (Baltimore Sun)
- TE Jordan Reed missed practice on Thursday. (Chris Russell)
- TE Fred Davis was limited in Thursday’s practice. (Chris Russell)
- RB Mark Ingram missed another practice on Thursday. (Larry Holder)
- WR Lance Moore missed another practice on Thursday. (Larry Holder)
- Saints re-signed OL Senio Kelemete to their practice squad and released FB Austin Johnson.
- Seahawks re-signed WR Arceto Clark to their practice squad and released DT Michael Brooks.
- RB Le’Veon Bell is expected to start against the Vikings.(Mark Kaboly)
- Rookie RB Le’Veon Bell mentioned that his foot is 100 percent. (Pittsburgh Post-Gazette)
- RB Isaac Redman mentioned he suffered a concussion in Week 2, but still played in the game. (Pittsburgh Post-Gazette)
- The Steelers claim that Isaac Redman did not suffer a concussion and added that proper concussion prodical was followed.
- WR Andre Johnson was able to do some work in individual drills, but remains a game-time decision for Week 4. (Tania Ganguli)
- CBs Johnathan Joseph and Kareem Jackson missed another practice on Thursday, but are expected to be back on Friday. (Texans)
- WR Kenny Britt mentioned that he expects to play through his rib fracture this weekend. (Nashville Tennessean)
- WR Kenny Britt returned to practice on Thursday. (Jim Wyatt)
- QB Matt Cassel took most of the team’s snaps with the first-team snaps on Wednesday. (Minneapolis Star-Tribune)
- CB Chris Cook could end up being held out of Sunday’s game against the Steelers. (Minneapolis Star-Tribune)