- Matt Forte mentioned that he played despite being less than 100 percent during Sunday’s win over the Cowboys. (ESPN Chicago)
- Bengals CB Dre Kirkpatrick has been cleared for practice after missing the first four weeks because of a knee injury. (Cincinnati Enquirer)
- Bengals re-signed TE Richard Quinn. (Joe Reedy)
- Bengals waived CB Chris Lewis-Harris. (Joe Reedy)
- HC Pat Shurmur seemed to suggest that rookie WR Josh Gordon could be in for an expanded role in the team’s offense. (Cleveland Plain Dealer)
- Bills G Kraig Urbik has been diagnosed with a high-ankle sprain and is expected to miss the team’s next two games. (ESPN.com)
- Buccaneers sign TE Nate Byham and release DE Jeff Charleston.
- The Cardinals benched CB William Gay during the second half and played Greg Toler instead. There’s a chance that Arizona could keep Toler in the starting lineup for Thursday’s matchup agaisnt the Rams. (Arizona Republic)
- HC Norv Turner mentioned that WR Vincent Brown is “right on schedule” in regards to his return from a fractured left ankle. (Michael Gehlken)
- Dolphins sign WR Jabar Gaffney.
- Dolphins release WR Legedu Naanee, DL Andre Fluellen and waived/injured LB Mike Rivera.
- Eagles LT King Dunlap is expected to return to practice on Wednesday. (Philadelphia Inquirer)
- Eagles waived LB Brian Rolle.
- Eagles re-signed LB Adrian Moten.
- Falcons CB Chris Owens has been medically cleared following a concussion that he sustained a few weeks ago. (Atlanta Journal-Constitution)
- Packers DE Mike Neal returns from his four-game suspension, but may not play this week because the team has a one-week roster exemption. (Green Bay Press-Gazette)
- Panthers WR Louis Murphy was sporting a walking boot on Monday. (Charlotte Observer)
- RB Jonathan Stewart finished Week 4’s game without any setbacks to his injured toe. (Charlotte Observer)
- Redskins have no plans to bring in kickers for workouts this week, despite Billy Cundiff missing 3 field goals. (Washington Post)
- WR Marques Colston‘s foot injury could end up bothering him for the rest of the season. (Sporting News)
- Percy Harvin mentioned that his issues with the team during training camp had to do with what position he was going to be playing each week. (St. Paul Pioneer Press)
Adrian MotenAndre FluellenBilly CundiffBrian RolleChris Lewis-HarrisChris OwensDarrius Heyward-BeyDre KirkpatrickGreg TolerJabar GaffneyJeff CharlestonJonathan StewartJosh GordonKing DunlapKraig UrbikLegedu NaaneeLeQuan LewisLouis DelmasLouis MurphyMarques ColstonMatt ForteMike NealMike RiveraNate ByhamPercy HarvinRichard QuinnTerrell McClainTroy NolanTyler SashVincent BrownWilliam Gay