NFL News & Rumors: Tuesday 10/2
- Matt Forte mentioned that he played despite being less than 100 percent during Sunday’s win over the Cowboys. (ESPN Chicago)
- Bills G Kraig Urbik has been diagnosed with a high-ankle sprain and is expected to miss the team’s next two games. (ESPN.com)
- Buccaneers sign TE Nate Byham and release DE Jeff Charleston.
- The Cardinals benched CB William Gay during the second half and played Greg Toler instead. There’s a chance that Arizona could keep Toler in the starting lineup for Thursday’s matchup agaisnt the Rams. (Arizona Republic)
- HC Norv Turner mentioned that WR Vincent Brown is “right on schedule” in regards to his return from a fractured left ankle. (Michael Gehlken)
- Packers DE Mike Neal returns from his four-game suspension, but may not play this week because the team has a one-week roster exemption. (Green Bay Press-Gazette)
Tags Adrian Moten Andre Fluellen Billy Cundiff Brian Rolle Chris Lewis-Harris Chris Owens Darrius Heyward-Bey Dre Kirkpatrick Greg Toler Jabar Gaffney Jeff Charleston Jonathan Stewart Josh Gordon King Dunlap Kraig Urbik Legedu Naanee LeQuan Lewis Louis Delmas Louis Murphy Marques Colston Matt Forte Mike Neal Mike Rivera Nate Byham Percy Harvin Richard Quinn Terrell McClain Troy Nolan Tyler Sash Vincent Brown William Gay