- HC Jim Harbaugh wants to get RB LaMichael James more involved in their offense. (Steve Corkran)
- 49ers activated rookie DE Tank Carradine from the reserve/NFI list.
- 49ers waived DE/OLB Jermaine Cunningham.
- QB Jay Cutler mentioned that he’s hoping to be back sooner than the four-week timetable he was given. (Rich Campbell)
- CB Leon Hall on season-ending injured reserve with a torn Achilles’ tendon.
- WR Mohamed Sanu did not practice on Tuesday due to a shoulder injury. (Geoff Hobson)
- The Bengals signed LB J.K. Schaffer from their active roster.
- Bills waived DT Jay Ross.
- Browns placed WR/KR Travis Benjamin on season-ending injured reserve.
- Browns signed WR Armanti Edwards. (Ian Rapoport)
- Browns signed OL Reid Fragel.
- RB Doug Martin will “hopefully” be available to play “soon“. (Scott Smith)
- The Buccaneers are considering using CBDarrelle Revis in more man coverage situations moving forward. (Roy Cummings)
- Buccaneers claimed CB Bobby Felder off waivers from the Vikings.
- Chiefs waived TE Kevin Brock.
- Colts signed TE Weslye Saunders.
- Free Agent WRs Mohamed Massaquoi, Mike Thomas and Matt Willis worked out for the team on Tuesday. (Adam Beasley)
- Dolphins placed WR Brandon Gibson on season-ending injured reserve with a torn patellar tendon.
- The Eagles traded NT Isaac Sopoaga and a 2014 sixth-round pick to the Patriots in exchange for a 2014 fifth-round pick.
- QB Nick Foles is practicing on Tuesday after dealing with a concussion. (Geoff Mosher)
- QB Michael Vick has been ruled out for week 9 due to a hamstring injury. (Ed Werder)
- No update regarding RB David Wilson‘s neck injury. (Ebenezer Samuel)
- RB Andre Brown is expected to be available for week 10 when first eligible. (Ralph Vacchiano)
- RB David Wilson‘s neck will be evaluated by doctors next week. (Ralph Vacchiano)
- S Ryan Mundy has a hip pointer. (Ralph Vacchiano)
- Chad Henne will remain the Jaguars starting quarterback. (John Oesher)
- G Will Rackley has been diagnosed with a concussion. (Hays Carlyon)
- TE Jermichael Finley will need to have more medical visits before determining whether the team will place him on the injured/reserved list. (Jermichael Finley)
- LB Brad Jones may be able to return soon. (Weston Hodkiewicz)
- RB Zac Stacy does not have a high-ankle sprain. (Mike Garafolo)
- G Harvey Dahl suffered an MCL injury in Monday’s loss.
- Redskins waived S Jordan Pugh.
- WR Percy Harvin had his hip flare up during Thursday’s practice. (Mike Garafolo)
- OT Russell Okung expects to be available for week 11. (Mike Garafolo)
- WR Sidney Rice is dealing with concussion-like symptoms. (John Boyle)
- WR Markus Wheaton may be available for week 9 after dealing with a broken finger. (Scott Brown)
- LB Jarvis Jones has been demoted out of the starting lineup. (Gerry Dulac)
- Steelers signed P Mat McBriar.
- Steelers waived P Zoltan Mesko.
- “Nobody wants” to acquire WR Kenny Britt in a trade. (Michael Silver)
- LB Moise Fokou did not practice on Monday due to a knee injury. (John Glennon)
- Free agent OTs Sean Locklear and Pat McQuistan worked out for the Titans on Tuesday.