- 49ers WR Michael Crabtree has been cleared to practice.
- Bears placed WR Joseph Anderson on season-ending injured reserve. (Jeff Dickerson)
- Bears waived rookie DT Zach Minter.
- Bengals signed DT Kheeston Randall.
- Broncos placed G John Moffitt on the reserve/left squad list.
- G John Moffitt is apparently retiring from the NFL. (Dave Softy Mahler)
- Broncos activated C J.D. Walton from the reserve/PUP list. (Mike Klis)
- QB Jason Campbell was able to practice on Tuesday. (Nate Ulrich)
- HC Rob Chudzinski mentioned that RB Chris Ogbonnaya could see more carries in the coming weeks. (Mary Kay Cabot)
- Browns activated G Jason Pinkston from injured reserve/designated to return.
- Browns released OT Rashad Butler.
- Chiefs activated CB Sanders Commings off injured reserve/designated to return. (Adam Teicher)
- Chiefs waived CB Bradley McDougald.
- Cowboys owner Jerry Jones mentioned that DE DeMarcus Ware is ready to return this weekend. (Calvin Watkins)
- Cowboys waived/injured DT Marvin Austin. (Clarence Hill)
- LT Jason Peters practiced on Tuesday. (Jeff McLane)
- WR Riley Cooper left Tuesday’s practice due to illness. (Rueben Frank)
- Eagles signed CB Curtis Marsh.
- Jaguars HC Gus Bradley told reporters that Denard Robinson will be their No. 2 running back. (Jaguars.com)
- HC Jim Schwartz suggested that WR Nate Burleson likely will not play in Week 10. (Tim Twentyman)
- WR Nate Burleson practiced on Tuesday. (Tim Twentyman)
- Rookie DE Ziggy Ansah was seen sporting a walking boot on his left ankle Tuesday. (Dave Birkett)
- Lions signed LB Austen Lane. (Aaron Wilson)
- Lions released OT Barry Richardson. (Tim Twentyman)
- QB Aaron Rodgers does in fact have a broken collarbone. (NFLTR)
- OLB Clay Matthews will to attempt to practice this week with a club over his injury thumb. (Tyler Dunne)
- The Packers are unlikely to claim QB Matt Flynn off of waivers. (NFLTR)
- Packers promoted QB Scott Tolzien from the practice squad. (Ian Rapoport)
- Packers placed TE Jermichael Finley on season-ending injured reserve.
- Packers placed rookie LB Sam Barrington on season-ending injured reserve.
- Packers activated OT Derek Sherrod from the reserve/PUP list.
- FS Steve Gregory is expected to miss a few weeks with a broken thumb. (Adam Schefter)
- Patriots signed WR LaQuan Williams. (Aaron Wilson)
- Patriots released veteran WR Austin Collie. (NFLTR)
- Patriots signed RB Cierre Wood to their practice squad.
- Saints re-signed CB Chris Carr.
- WR Antonio Brown was benched at the end of Week 9’s game. (Gerry Dulac)
- Steelers re-signed CB Demarcus Van Dyke. (Gerry Dulac)
- G David DeCastro has been cleared to practice. (Scott Brown)
- Rookie WR Markus Wheaton has been cleared to practice. (Ed Bouchette)
- HC Gary Kubiak has been cleared to leave the hospital and return home, but is likely to miss Week 10’s game. (NFLTR)
- RB Ben Tate mentioned that he expects to play against the Cardinals in Week 10. (Houston Chronicle)
- MLB Moise Fokou‘s status for Week 10 is uncertain at this point in time. (Nashville Tennessean)
- HC Leslie Frazier confirmed that TE Kyle Rudolph will be out 4-6 weeks.
- Rookie CB Xavier Rhodes suffered both knee and shoulder injuries last weekend. (Minneapolis Star-Tribune)