Check back for more updates throughout the day.
- 49ers waived WR Charly Martin and signed P Colton Schmidt. (Matt Maiocco)
- The Bears have James Brown and first-round pick Kyle Long listed as co-starters at right guard on their training camp depth chart. (ESPN Chicago)
- 2012 first-round pick Shea McClellin is listed as a co-starter at left defensive end along with Corey Wootton on their training camp depth chart. (ESPN Chicago)
- HC Doug Marrone mentioned that he has been “very, very pleased” with first-round QB E.J. Manuel’s development. (Buffalo News)
- Marrone said he has yet to decide who will receive goal-line carries this season. (Buffalo News)
- Browns sign LS Christian Yount to a four-year extension.
- G Shawn Lauvao was carted off the field with an ankle injury during Monday’s practice. (Cleveland Plain Dealer)
- DB Tyrann Mathieu is already “pound-for-pound” the Cardinals’ best player, according to an NFL scout. (KTAR Arizona)
- WR Michael Floyd is listed as a starter on the Cardinals’ initial depth chart. (Arizona Republic)
- Cardinals discussed the idea of possibly adding free agent G/C Geoff Hangartner, but “decided to pass.” (Mike Jurecki)
- Cardinals are expected to C Kyle Quinn. (Aaron Wilson)
- Cardinals waive WR Tyler Shaw.
- Cardinals waived/injured WR Laron Byrd, DE Everette Thompson.
- WR Danario Alexander tweaked his knee during Tuesday’s practice, but is expected to be fine. (Michael Gehlken)
- WR Vincent Brown returned to practice Tuesday. (Tom Krasovic)
- It would be a “major upset” if Max Starks is able to beat out King Dunlap for the starting LT job. (Union-Tribune San Diego)
- WR Jeremy Maclin underwent successful knee surgery from Dr. James Andrews on Tuesday. (Jeff McLane)
- WR Riley Cooper has returned to the Eagles and will practice Tuesday. (Albert Breer)
- Riley Cooper took reps with the first-team offense during Tuesday’s practice. (Jeff McLane)
- Second-year RB Chris Polk could emerage as the team’s No. 2 running back. (Daniel Jeremiah)
- TE Tony Gonzalez is expected to play in the Falcons’ final two preseason games. (Atlanta Journal-Constitution)
- LB Sean Weatherspoon suffered dislocated a finger Monday and is out indefinitely. (CBS Sports)
- RT Mike Johnson reportedly suffered what is believed to be a serious leg injury. (Atlanta Journal-Constitution)
- GM Jerry Reese said they expect DE Jason Pierre-Paul to play in Week 1. (Ralph Vacchiano)
- WR Hakeem Nicks mentioned he’s “100 percent” and is expected to practice Tuesday. (Ralph Vacchiano)
- Giants activated DB Terrell Thomas from active/PUP. (Adam Schefter)
- Giants activated G Chris Snee from active/PUP. (Adam Schefter)
- HC Rex Ryan mentioned that he is “kind of frustrated” by RB Chris Ivory‘s absence. (New York Post)
- WR Santonio Holmes has resumed running. (New York Daily News)
- RB Joe McKnight was arrested in New Jersey last week for outstanding warrants. (New York Post)
- Bilal Powell is listed as the Jets’ No. 1 RB on their training camp depth chart. (Manish Mehta)
- WR Jordy Nelson underwent knee surgery Monday and he will be out for the rest of training camp. (Rob Demovsky)
- WR Randall Cobb left Tuesday’s practice with a bicep injury.
- RB Eddie Lacy is getting the first rep in every running back drill Tuesday. (Rob Demovsky)
- Fourth-round pick David Bakhtiari was given the first shot at replacing LT Bryan Bulaga. (Rob Demovsky)
- WR Sederrick Cunningham was placed on sesaon-ending on injured reserve after he suffered a dislocated his wrist.
- First-round pick CB D.J. Hayden will not play in Raiders preseason opener. (Associated Press)
- Rashad Jennings has been working at the Raiders’ No. 2 running back. (Contra Costa Times)
- Saints activated WR Marques Colston from the active/PUP list.
- There has been a good amount of buzz surrounding RB Mark Ingram‘s training camp. (New Orleans Times-Picayune)
- WR Joe Morgan will get a second opinion on his injured knee, which he suffered during Saturday’s intrasquad scrimmage. (New Orleans Times-Picayune)
- Saints waived/injured WR Chris Givens.