- RB Jonathan Dwyer was waived in part because he did not take his job seriously enough. (Ed Bouchette)
- Free agent QB John Skelton worked out for the 49ers. (Howard Balzer)
- WR Brandon Marshall‘s hip “is great” says Marshall’s doctors. (Michael C. Wright)
- Bears re-signed TE Kyle Adams and released OT Jonathan Scott.
- RB Trent Richardson was frustrated by not having outside runs called enough last season. (Nate Ulrich)
- Browns placed OL Jason Pinkston on injured reserve/designated for return.
- TE Kevin Brock worked out for the team today. (Adam Caplan)
- TE Kellen Davis and Dan Gronkowski worked out for the team today. (Aaron Wilson)
- Buccaneers re-signed DT Gary Gibson and placed CB Danny Gorrer on injured reserve/designated to return
- RB Ryan Williams is participating at “full speed“. (Darren Urban)
- RB Ryan Williams is the No. 2 runningback on the depth chart. (azcardinals.com)
- Contract extension talks have been “quiet” regarding LB Donald Butler. (Michael Gehlken)
- WR Eddie Royal is the No. 2 starting receiver. (chargers.com)
- RB Danny Woodhead is the No. 3 runningback while RB Ronnie Brown will serve as the No. 2 runningback. (chargers.com)
- TE Travis Kelce is still having issues with his blocking ability. (Randy Covitz)
- Chiefs placed CB Sanders Commings on injured reserve/designated to return. (Adam Teicher)
- Chiefs signed S Bradley McDougald to their 53-man roster.
- Cowboys acquired LB Caesar Rayford from the Colts in exchange for a conditional 2015 draft pick. (Todd Archer)
- S John Boyett has been waived.
- Colts promoted TE Dominique Jones from their practice squad. (Adam Caplan)
- Colts signed TE Justice Cunningham to the practice squad. (Phillip B. Wilson)
- CB Jamar Taylor was limited in practice today. (Andy Kent)
- CB Will Davis still has not been cleared for practice due to an ankle injury. (Andy Kent)
- OT Zebrie Sanders and Steven Baker worked out for the team today. (Aaron Wilson)
- RB Andre Brown has been placed on the injured/reserved list with the designation to return. (Mike Garafolo)
- Former Panthers quarterback Colby Cameron is working out for the Giants Tuesday. (Aaron Wilson)
- RB Kevin Smith and Ryan Grant have been “spoken to” by the team. (Ralph Vacchiano)
- DE Ziggy Ansah did not practice Tuesday. (Tim Twentyman)
- DE Ziggy Ansah could be ready for the season opener. (Dave Birkett)
- WR Tandon Doss worked out for the team today. (Adam Caplan)
- Packers removed Jarvis Reed from injured reserve with injury settlement. (Aaron Wilson)
- The Redskins will allow QB Robert Griffin III to run the full playbook due to their confidence in his knee.
- WR Pierre Garcon stated his foot/toe problem is now fully healed. (Mike Jones)
- Saints placed ILB Jonathan Vilma on injured reserve/designated to return. (Ian Rapoport)
- Saints released veteran LB Chris Chamberlain for failure to disclose physical condition designation.
- DT Kyle Love worked out for the team. (Adam Schefter)
- There is not set timetable for WR Percy Harvin‘s return. (Bob Condotta)
- TE Heath Miller still would not commit to week in which he would return from injury. (Ed Bouchette)
- RB Le’Veon Bell could start limited practice this week. (Scott Brown)
- LB Jarvis Jones will rotate in week 1 but will not start. (Ed Bouchette)
- TE Matt Spaeth was placed on injured reserve/designated to return. (Mark Kaboly)
- Steelers promoted LB Terence Garvin from the practice squad. (Mark Kaboly)
- WR DeAndre Hopkins has been cleared for week 1 after passing concussion protocol. (John McClain)
- Texans signed Nate Menkin to their practice squad. (Aaron Wilson)