- LB Brian Urlacher admitted that he’s still not at 100 percent recovered from his knee injury. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- OC Mike Tice mentioned that he’s considering adding more no-huddle to the Bears offense. (Chicago Sun-Times)
- The Bears brought in free agent TE Brody Eldridge for a workout on Tuesday. (Brad Biggs)
- WR’s Mohamed Massaquoi and Travis Benjamin missed Wednesday’s practice. (Nate Ulrich)
- WR Jordan Norwood is sporting a walking boot on his sprained foot. (Fox8.com)
- QB Matt Cassel hasn’t been medically cleared from the concussion that he suffered last weekend. (Adam Teicher)
- Dolphins added LB Josh Kaddu to their active roster. (Aaron Wilson)
- RB Daniel Thomas did not practicing on Wednesday. (Armando Salguero)
- WR Hakeem Nicks and TE Martellus Bennett missed Wednesday’s practice. (Jenny Vrentas)
- RB Andre Brown has not been medically cleared after suffering a concussion a few weeks ago. (Ralph Vacchiano)
- Jaguars FS Dwight Lowery will be sidelined “several weeks” because of an ankle injury. (John Oehser)
- Jets owner Woody Johnson mentioned that they will keep QB Tim Tebow for the remainder of his contract. (CNBC.com)
- Jets signed DT Daniel Muir.
- Jets placed LB Josh Mauga on season-ending injured reserve. (Rich Cimini)
- WR Stephen Hill and TE Dustin Keller were limited in Wednesday’s practice. (Rich Cimini)
- Jim Schwartz mentioned that TE Brandon Pettigrew was given the day off on Tuesday. (Detroit News)
- DT Corey Williams is not expected to play in Week 6. (Detroit Free Press)
- FS Louis Delmas is expected to play against the Eagles this weekend. (Detroit Free Press)
- WR Titus Young did not practice on Wednesday. (Anwar Richardson)
- WR Greg Jennings, DT B.J. Raji, TE Jermichael Finley and RB Cedric Benson all were held out of Wednesday’s practice. (Tom Silverstein)
- Mike Shanahan mentioned that he would like to see QB Robert Griffin III be smarter about running with the football. (USA Today)
- Gary Kubiak mentioned that they have to do a “better job of getting [Andre Johnson] involved” in their offense in the coming weeks. (HoustonTexans.com)
- Texans signed ILB Barrett Ruud and promoted G Cody White from the practice squad.
- Texans released KR Trindon Holliday.
- WR Kenny Britt was a full participant in Wednesday’s practice, and is listed as probable for Thursday’s game.