Home / Bills / NFL News & Rumors: Wednesday 10/16
NFL News & Rumors: Wednesday 10/16
- CEO Russ Brandon mentioned that rookie QB E.J. Manuel will “hopefully” be back in the “next month or so.” (BuffaloBills.com)
- WR Stevie Johnson is expected return for Sunday’s game against the Dolphins. (ESPN.com)
- RB C.J. Spiller did not practice Wednesday.
- QB Thad Lewis reportedly couldn’t take a step on his right foot without grimacing following Sunday’s game. (ESPN.com)
- QB Thad Lewis was able to practice on Wednesday. (Mark Gaughan)
- The Browns reportedly discovered that recently signed WR Charles Johnson has a torn ACL in his knee during a recent physical. (Scott Petrak)
- Giants signed RB Peyton Hillis. (NFLTR)
- Giants signed RB Jeremy Wright to their practice squad.
- HC Dennis Allen would like to get Marcel Reece more involved in the coming weeks.
- LB Bobby Wagner will not play in Thursday’s game. (Curtis Crabtree)
- TE Zach Miller will play in Thursday night’s game.
Tags A.J. Bouye Alan Baxter. Andre Neblett Aqib Talib Aston Whiteside Bernard Scott Bobby Wagner Brad Smelley Brandon Barden Brandon Bostick C.J. Spiller Calvin Johnson Casey Hayward Cecil Shorts Charles Johnson Danieal Manning Dannell Ellerbe Danny Amendola Demetrius Hartsfield Derek Sherrod Devon Wylie E.J. Manuel Elbert Mack Emmett Cleary Greg Olsen Jacoby Jones Jake Muasau james jones James Starks Jarrett Boykin Jay Ratliff Jeff Demps Jeremy Wright Jerod Mayo Jerrell Powe Joe Lefeged Jonathan Stewart Jordan Shipley Josh Freeman Julio Jones Justin Staples Kenjon Barner Kheeston Randle Kyle Love Kyle Moore Lance Louis LaQuan Williams Lawrence Wilson Marcedes Lewis Marcel Reece Matt Schaub Michael Preston Mike Mohamed Mike Williams Nathan Palmer Nick Saenz Pat Edwards Peyton Hillis Randy Starks Roddy White Ryan Taylor Scott Solomon Sealver Siliga Skye Dawson Stevie Johnson Thad Lewis Tony Gonzalez Zac Diles zach miller