- CEO Russ Brandon mentioned that rookie QB E.J. Manuel will “hopefully” be back in the “next month or so.” (BuffaloBills.com)
- WR Stevie Johnson is expected return for Sunday’s game against the Dolphins. (ESPN.com)
- RB C.J. Spiller did not practice Wednesday.
- QB Thad Lewis reportedly couldn’t take a step on his right foot without grimacing following Sunday’s game. (ESPN.com)
- QB Thad Lewis was able to practice on Wednesday. (Mark Gaughan)
- The Browns reportedly discovered that recently signed WR Charles Johnson has a torn ACL in his knee during a recent physical. (Scott Petrak)
- WR Mike Williams returned to practice on Wednesday. (Rick Stroud)
- KR/RB Jeff Demps is dealing with a groin injury. (Rick Stroud)
- Buccaneers signed WR Skye Dawson to their active roster. (Pat Yasinskas)
- Buccaneers signed OT Emmett Cleary and DB Nick Saenz to their practice squad. (Pat Yasinskas)
- Cowboys released DT Jay Ratliff. (NFLTR)
- Rookie RB Joseph Randle was taking the first-team reps on Wednesday. (Todd Archer)
- DT Randy Starks mentioned that the hope of signing a long-term contract has been his motivation this season. (Miami Herald)
- LB Dannell Ellerbe did not practice on Wednesday. (South Florida Sun-Sentinel)
- OC Dirk Koetter mentioned that TE Tony Gonzalez should see even more opportunities now that Julio Jones is gone and Roddy White is injured. (Atlanta Journal-Constitution)
- WR Cecil Shorts mentioned that he’s hopeful that he’ll be able to play in Week 7, but added that he’s in “a lot of pain.” (John Oesher)
- TE Marcedes Lewis returned to practice on Wednesday. (Ryan O’Halloran)
- WR Calvin Johnson, RB Joique Bell and CB Rashad Mathis practiced on Wednesday. (Dave Birkett)
- Lions signed WR Pat Edwards to their practice squad.
- WR James Jones did not practice on Wednesday. (Rob Demovsky)
- RB James Starks has been ruled out for Week 7.
- CB Casey Hayward practiced on Wednesday.
- Former first-round pick OT Derek Sherrod returned to practice on Wednesday. (Tyler Dunne)
- TE Ryan Taylor reportedly underwent a knee surgery. (Jason Wilde)
- Jarrett Boykin is expected to be the Packers’ No. 2 WR if James Jones is unable to play. (ESPN Milwaukee)
- TE Brandon Bostick could see increased playing time against the Browns this weekend. (Green Bay Press-Gazette)
- Packers brought in LBs Alan Baxter, Demetrius Hartsfield, Jake Muasau, Lawrence Wilson and DEs Justin Staples and Aston Whiteside for tryouts on Tuesday. (Bob McGinn)
- RB Jonathan Stewart did not practice on Wednesday. (Joe Person)
- TE Greg Olsen was sporting a walking boot on Wednesday. (Joe Person)
- Rookie RB Kenjon Barner returned to practice. (Steve Reed)
- Patriots placed LB Jerod Mayo on season-ending injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- WR Danny Amendola and CB Aqib Talib did not practice on Wednesday. (Mike Reiss)
- Patriots worked out WR Devon Wylie, WR LaQuan Williams, WR Jordan Shipley and TE Brandon Barden. (Adam Caplan)
- Patriots re-signed DT Andre Neblett.
- HC Dennis Allen would like to get Marcel Reece more involved in the coming weeks.
- HC John Harbaugh mentioned that WR Jacoby Jones‘ offensive role will increase. (Baltimore Sun)
- Free agent RB Bernard Scott worked out for the Ravens. (Adam Caplan)
- LB Bobby Wagner will not play in Thursday’s game. (Curtis Crabtree)
- TE Zach Miller will play in Thursday night’s game.
- QB Matt Schaub did not practice on Wednesday.
- Texans place S Danieal Manning on season-ending injured reserve.
- Texans signed CB Elbert Mack and ILB Mike Mohamed to their active roster.
- Texans place CB A.J. Bouye on season-ending injured reserve.
- Texans worked out DE Kyle Moore, DT Kheeston Randle, DT Jerrell Powe, DT Kyle Love, and DT Sealver Siliga. (Adam Caplan)
- Vikings announced that Josh Freeman will start Monday night’s Week 7 game against the Giants. (NFLTR)
- Vikings worked out S Joe Lefeged. (Adam Caplan)