2015 London Games
The 2015 International Series of games was announced Thursday morning. There will be three games placed in London next year.
- Jets vs. Dolphins (home) – October 4
- Bills vs. Jaguars (home) – October 25
- Lions vs. Chiefs (home) – November 1
- HC Marvin Lewis confirmed that RB Giovani Bernard (hip) won’t play in Thursday night’s game against the Browns. (Adam Schefter)
- RB Montee Ball (groin) admitted on Wednesday that Ronnie Hillman “definitely should” remain the Broncos’ starting running back, even after he returns.
“He should [be the starter]. He definitely should,” Ball said Wednesday, via Jeff Legwold of ESPN.com. “The run game has been a lot better since he’s been in there. So … I’m not going to sit here and lie to myself. So when I come back, I’m going to contribute as much as possible and try to get that spot back.“
- QB Tony Romo (back) was able to practice on a limited basis Thursday.
“We’ll see. We’ll take it day by day,” Romo said, via David Moore of the Dallas Morning News. “It’s improving each day, and I think if we do something positive each day, there’s a good chance.”