Home / Eagles / NFL Notes: Eagles, Giants, Jets, Packers, & Titans
NFL Notes: Eagles, Giants, Jets, Packers, & Titans
- Ed Werder reports Eagles QB Sam Bradford‘s MRI confirmed a separated left shoulder, but he’ll have to pass concussion protocol before being able to test his ability to play in Sunday’s game.
- Jets QB Ryan Fitzpatrick was back at practice and participated in individual drills with the quarterbacks after undergoing thumb surgery last Friday.
- Packers HC Mike McCarthy says WR Jared Abbrederis is going to miss several weeks with a rib injury. (Rob Demovsky)
- McCarthy addressed the running back situation, saying James Starks will take the first series with Eddie Lacy coming in second against the Vikings Sunday.
- Packers rookie WR Ty Montgomery has practiced the last two weeks but couldn’t get medically cleared to play.
- Tom Silverstein mentions that Montgomery could cleared this week.
Tags Cooper Taylor Eddie Lacy James Starks Jared Abbrederis Kendall Wright Ryan Fitzpatrick Sam Bradford Ty Montgomery