- Lance Zierlein is “hearing rumblings” from people in the know that OSU LB Darron Lee could end up being drafted ahead of Alabama LB Reggie Ragland.
- Beyond that, Zierlein mentions that it’s possible TCU WR Josh Doctson could be selected before Ole Miss WR Laquon Treadwell.
- In regards to Clemson DE Kevin Dodd, Zierlein is hearing mixed reviews on him while Shaq Lawson reportedly “isn’t fairing as well.”
- Zierlein believes Kansas State OL Cody Whitehair will fall out of first round and there will be less than six offensive tackles drafted in round one.
- John Keim reports that Eastern Kentucky DE Noah Spence is visiting with the Redskins on Tuesday.
- German WR Moritz Boehringer has visited or met with the Chiefs, Vikings, Packers, and Rams, and is scheduled meet with the Seahawks Saints, Falcons and Panthers. (NFL.com)
- Purdue OL David Hedelin is reportedly drawing interest from the Chiefs, Lions, Falcons, Broncos, Patriots, Redskins, and Dolphins. (Aaron Wilson)
- Troy Renck of the Denver Post reports that Memphis QB Paxton Lynch is visiting with the Broncos on Tuesday.
- Adam Schefter reports that the Browns once backed out of a trade that would’ve sent WR Josh Gordon to the 49ers for RB Kendall Hunter and a second-round pick.
Albert Breer of NFL Media reports Packers RB Eddie Lacy has undergone a “remarkable” physical transformation this offseason by redistributing some of the weight from his midsection to his shoulders and arms.
“I know the people around Eddie Lacy really feel like the Packers are going to be happy with what they see when Lacy reports for the offseason program next week,” Breer said.