- Ian Rapoport reports that Bengals TE Ryan Hewitt is recovering from a “minor, non-football procedure” and is expected to be back soon.
- This doesn’t sound like a major concern for Cincinnati, but it’s at least something worth monitoring, considering that Bengals TE Tyler Eifert could miss three months and possibly a few games, due to an ankle issue.
- Cowboys WR Dez Bryant told reporters on Wednesday that he will have more X-rays taken of his right foot at some point in the near future. Bryant added that he needs to be patient in his recovery and plans to increase his workload as the offseason goes on. (Todd Archer)
- Tony Romo thinks he can play another four or five years in the NFL like owner Jerry Jones said previously. (Clarence Hill)
Former Jaguars No. 2 overall pick LT Luke Joeckel said that he’s never considered approaching the team about trading him, despite the fact that he’ll be asked to compete for the starting job at left tackle.
Joeckel, who is in the final year of his rookie contract, mentioned that he would “love” to remain in Jacksonville long-term.
“I love Jacksonville. I’d love to stay here. It all comes down to my play,” Joeckel said, via Michael DiRocco of ESPN.com. “I’m only focused on myself and me playing football, getting better at left tackle. That’s all I’m focused on.”
- Steelers free agent acquisition TE Ladarius Green is sitting out of OTAs after undergoing offseason ankle surgery. As of now, Green doesn’t know when he’ll be ready to return to the practice field. (Jeremy Fowler)