- Joel Corry wonders if the 49ers will ask LB Chris Borland to pay back $514,530 of his signing $617,436 bonus now that he’s made the decision to retire from the NFL after one season.
- Field Yates of ESPN mentions that the Bears are in a great spot to target a receiver in this year’s draft such as: Alabama’s Amari Cooper, West Virginia’s Kevin White or Louisville’s DeVante Parker.
- Mike Florio reports that the Buffalo Bills were the only team who didn’t have a vote in the recent NFLPA election in which DeMaurice Smith won his re-election bid.
- Bills C Eric Wood reportedly attended on behalf of the Bills players, even though DT Kyle Williams is their rep and Corey Graham, Fred Jackson, and Kyle Orton are the team’s alternates.
- Florio mentions that it’s unknown why the Bills’ alternates weren’t there to vote.
- Arizona State WR Jaelen Strong posted a picture on his Instagram account of himself standing in front of the Eagles facility on Monday, which implies he took a pre-draft visit to Philadelphia.
“There really hasn’t been much interest,” Lowery said of the Falcons. “I’ve kind of sensed that. I knew that when they brought the new coaches that some things were going to change. And I’m older. I guess I’m kind of considered old .
“I don’t think the position that I’m in has anything to do with my ability to play. It just has to do with what they have going on there right now.”