Home / 49ers / NFL Notes: 49ers, Bears, Buccaneers, Dolphins & Redskins
NFL Notes: 49ers, Bears, Buccaneers, Dolphins & Redskins
- A source tells Jason Cole of B/R that as part of restructured for QB Colin Kaepernick, the 49ers agreed to guarantee his remaining per week roster bonuses totaling $1.375 million.
- Brad Biggs of the Chicago Tribune reports that Bears WR Kevin White is likely to undergo surgery on his left leg in the very near future to repair the spiral fracture of the fibula he suffered last week.
- According to Biggs, the hope right now is that White will be able to return before the season is over. Although, Biggs admits that there’s no guarantee White will be able to return this year.
- The earliest the Bears could activate White is for their Week 13 game against the 49ers.
- Dolphins HC Adam Gase told reporters on Monday that rookie OL Laremy Tunsil slipped getting out of the shower Sunday and injured his ankle, which explains why he was surprisingly inactive for their Week 6 game. (Ian Rapoport)
- Gase added that Tunsil is walking and not on crutches, but he’s embarrassed about the situation and feels like he held the team back. (Adam Beasley)
- Mike Jones reports that the Redskins did not sign either Terrance Knighton or Phil Taylor to contracts following their workouts for the team on Monday.
- Jones admits that it’s possible Washington could still sign one of them at some point.
Tags Charles Sims Colin Kaepernick Doug Martin Kevin White Laremy Tunsil Phil Taylor Terrance Knighton