- WR Alshon Jeffery (hamstring) did not suffer any setbacks following Sunday’s game. (Rich Campbell)
- HC Marc Trestman told reporters that he’s hopeful S Chris Conte will be “day-to-day” with a shoulder injury. (Rich Campbell)
- Marc Trestman also mentioned that DT Jeremiah Ratliff (concussion) is day-to-day as well. (Bob LeGere)
- Bears promoted WR Rashad Ross from the practice squad to their active roster. (Brad Biggs)
- Bears placed WR Chris Williams on waivers. (Brad Biggs)
- HC Mike Smith indicated that WR Roddy White (hamstring) will play in Thursday’s game. (D. Orlando Ledbetter)
- Vikings signed FB Zach Line to their practice squad.